I BURN 1200CAL IN 77MIN ON TREADMILL! ADD ME!

Options
IF YOUR WORKING OUT ON THE TREADMILL & ONLY BURNING 400-500 CAL IN AN HOUR OR MORE, I KNOW A CLEVER WAY TO BURN MORE CAL, IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME!

I personally love the treadmill and I found a way to burn more calories in the same amount of time. It is all in your INCLINE. Trust me, the point I am at now, in 77 min I burn 1200 calories. I increase my incline to 15.0 and my mph varies between 2.1-3.5 (lowest mph is for a brief cool down). If your interested in starting the increased incline spread the word so everyone can burn double or even triple that amount. :)

ADD ME! I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE. THE INSPIRATION & ENCOURAGEMENT IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING! IT WAS TRULY A BLESSING TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE!

GODBLESS YOU ALL ON YOUR JOURNEY!

Replies

• Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I completely agree. It's all about the incline!!! I'm up to 8.5 and climbing!!! :bigsmile:
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    as long as you don't increase it that high and then hang onto that treadmill for dear life! i see people at the gym do that, and they're defeating the purpose. :(
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I think my legs would fall off :P My treadmill only goes up to 10.0....hrmmmm.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    *goes off to write that phone number on the men's bathroom wall of the nearest bar*
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    YES!!! I'll be texting you because, girlfirend, I NEED TO BURN THOSE CALORIES!!! I'M SO PUMPED!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    SO IF YOU INCREASE THE INCLINE YOU BURN MORE CALORIES ZOMG I HAD NO IDEA THATS CRAZY
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Child bless your heart! Edit and remove your number.
    I don't need that to find you.:noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    cray cray has re-entered the building...
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I'll text you tonight
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    WTF?
  • AEFidgets
    Options
    Hmmm burn extra calories with an incline. Never would have thought...... Now that you've given obvious advice to people please stop posting personnel information. Your either running a scam or trying to solicit people for some sort of training gambit. Either way it's not allowed here.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    anigif_the-definitive-charlie-sheen-is-fcking-crazy-gif-22533-1298924636-18.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Wow you are really spamming the board with your info.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

I love you today.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'll text you tonight

I'm probably not an appropriate addition to your FL, but I just wanted to let you know DrMerc is a really awesome and supportive friend, and he will really a valuable addition to your cheer squad for your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I do this. I can't do it for the whole workout though. So I gradually increase over time, then stay at the highest incline for 5-10 min then decline then repeat. I can't imagine doing that for 77 min straight. I'd die
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options

I love you today.

ME TOO! :laugh:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'll text you tonight

I'm probably not an appropriate addition to your FL, but I just wanted to let you know DrMerc is a really awesome and supportive friend, and he will really a valuable addition to your cheer squad for your journey. :flowerforyou:

She is in the Top 5 of the smart ones on here. Listen to her she knows!! drmerc would love to help you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    capslock3.jpg