Bike commuters?

Options
I'm not a racer, but I'm addicted to using my bike for errands/getting to work. For me it's such an important part of my frugal, healthy lifestyle.

Would love some cycling enthusiast friends on here!

Replies

• Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been an on/off bicycle commuter for over a decade, and I made the decision to buy a car cover for my car about a year and a half ago, and commute full time by bike.

In the last 1.5 years:
    I have put about 4000 miles on my hybrid commuter bike
    About 1000 miles on my road bike
    About 15-20 miles on my car
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I used to ride my bike to and from work every day which was about 20 miles each way. Since I moved and started night shift I haven't been doing this because I am afraid to ride by myself at night. However, I am hopefully about to change shifts and will be able to start riding again. I miss it a lot.
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I ride nearly every single day, My life is cycling! I am paying off my car to sell it just so I have an excuse to cycle more Feel free to add me.
  • elbandito
    Options
    I'm a commuter; braving the hills, wind and narrow roads of Wellington at break-neck speeds! I manage about 20km each weekday, with the occasional longer cycle on the weekends.

I'm currently riding an Avanti Ink as my commuter. My road bike is an Avanti Grift 3 - but it's in the shop at the moment. The rear derailleur went into the spokes of the back wheel. :(
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like to! I'm planning to commute to work on my bike tomorrow. Cycling has recently become a passion for me, and I would LOVE to have more cycling friends!
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yay, so many new friends :D