I'm an inch bigger!! D:

Options
I'm obsessed, I measure and weigh myself every single day. I've been sticking to my diet perfectly, and do very intense weights with aerobics every other day (4 days a week). But tonight after I got home from work, I measured my stomach and I'm an inch bigger! I've never had this before and I'm lightweight freaking out. Any ideas why??

Replies

• liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You're probably bloated. Measure yourself once a week. Everyday is too much. Your body changes through out the day.
  • closenre
    closenre Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    do you usually measure at night? Make sure to measure at the same time as food, water, and time of day can have an effect. You could be bloated, full etc.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    You measured yourself after eating food?
  • BlackTimber
    BlackTimber Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen Alien?
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Did you measure yourself in the same exact spot? Were you bloated? I weigh myself everyday, because I'm a numbers junkie, but I only take measurements about once a month. Why do you take measurements daily?
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed,
    I measure and weigh myself every single day.
    sticking to my diet perfectly,
    and do very intense weights with aerobics
    I'm lightweight freaking out.

Dude, you have a way bigger problem than inches. This isn't a great mindset - how long do you think you can keep up at this pace? Weighing and measuring can be just fine, but you are approaching it totally obsessively - you're either going to burn out or start some really unhealthy behavior to keep it up.

Do yourself a favor. Take a breath. Evaluate your goals. Come up with a balanced and less frenetic pace for accomplishing them. Take another breath.
  • julialongoria9
    Options
    Stop measuring yourself everyday! Thats going to stress you out. The best time you measure yourself is in the morning when you have no food in your system and do it once a week or every other week. Take a deep breath. If you are eating healthy and working out you will lose weight..it doesn't happen over night. :)