In search of a swimsuit... Is it summer yet?

Options
Meghan0129
Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
I have decided to start preparing for summer early this year, which means I am in search of a swimsuit to help motivate me.
I have been having a bit of trouble finding one though.
I do like the styles found on www.pinupgirlclothing.com but their selection is somewhat limited.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have decided to start preparing for summer early this year, which means I am in search of a swimsuit to help motivate me.
    I do like the styles found on www.pinupgirlclothing.com but their selection is somewhat limited.

The one on your profile looks niiiiice! :blushing:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    victorias secret usually has cute ones, but they are pricey. Let me know if you find some good ones! I need one too.
  • Meghan0129
    Options

Ha, ha... thanks Carl. It doesn't cover as well as I would like it to though, the top and the bottoms both tend to shift when I wear it in public, which can lead to a very embarrassing moment at the family pool (both for me and my poor son). No one wants to be known as the kid whose mom always has a wedge, or worse! :laugh:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options

Ha, ha... thanks Carl. It doesn't cover as well as I would like it to though, the top and the bottoms both tend to shift when I wear it in public, which can lead to a very embarrassing moment at the family pool (both for me and my poor son). No one wants to be known as the kid whose mom always has a wedge, or worse! :laugh:

No, but the other dad will love it. Good Luck in your search.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I can think of worse things. drool.gif
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    I love Victoria Secret and Venus Swimwear. Venus's selection hasn't been as great as it was a year ago, but their suites are very well fitted! I have several from both companies!

Good luck!
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I refuse to spend 70+ on a swimsuit....I think it's crazy! So, I looked at Targets website and they have some pretty cute ones. They have a few that are in the pinup style and they are only 35.00.
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    We have a few specialty stores (such as Water, Water, Everywhere) around here but there are VERY expensive too. A suit can run anywhere from $75- $250. It would have to be gold plated and hide every flaw for me to consider spending over $100.
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    I love Victoria Secret and Venus Swimwear. Venus's selection hasn't been as great as it was a year ago, but their suites are very well fitted! I have several from both companies!

Good luck!
    I like the way the Venus tops fit but the bottoms seem to fit me wierd. The are too wide through the seat and cut into my legs. It's really a shame because they seem well made and are very cute.