Fundraiser ideas

Options
Need fundraising ideas for the job...any suggestions?? Thanks for your help!! :)

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    CAR WASH!!!!!! Or see if local restaurants will give you a certain percentage from what people buy that bring in a flyer that you guys hand out...

~Leash :heart:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Do an auction, golf tournament or glo-bowling. When is this to happen? Is it close to a holiday? There are Walk-a-thons or bike-a-thons... so many different ideas. You could have something special to raffle off. (Mother's Day and Father's Day coming)... Just throwing ideas out at you...
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Silent auction...depending on your cause...restaurants etc usually will donate something...but like I said it depends on the cause. They tend to give more away at the beginning of the month then the end of the month. All you have to do is ask and if they say No say thanks and go to the next one.
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Got a parking lot? Hold a trunk sale - rent out the parking spaces to folks. You advertise the event, they make $$ on selling their flea market items, you make $$ on their stalls. If you also run the snack bar/bbq, then it tends to be a great money maker, with minimal set up/take down compared to other flea market venues.
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What about a bake sale. Have everyone bring in goodies to sale.
  • Blossom01
    Options
    I was a soccer coordinator for a long time until I moved and depending on your area you could go to Me and Ed pizza, Carol Jr., Krispy Kream doughnuts, and like places and ask to speak to their manager and see what they can do. It is also a good idea to write a letter and present it to them informing them the nature of your event.
    Raffle ticket are also good. You can go to different business and ask for a donation such as a bike or mp3 player or things like that and then raffle them. Hope this helps.