2»

Replies

• mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 lbs here.
  • JuJuBug3885
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Just started (again) on a WLJ. I find message boards to be very helpful. Knowing it isn't just me is a relief and it is nice to be able to talk about it.

I wish you luck in your journey!
  • tusijode
    Options
    I thought I needed to lose 100 pounds but I just found out that for my height, I need to lose 115. Please add me also. I need all the help and motivation I can get. I promise that I will do the same. Thanks!
  • 56Clubgirl
    Options
    Hi, I'm 57 years old and need to lose 100 pounds. I would like to lose about 2 pounds a week to get a good start. We have a family wedding in mid-May and I would like to have made some good progress by that time. You know, the mental battle is the hardest. I will encourage you and would like encouragement from you. thanks, 56Clubgirl
  • Elizoceleste
    Options
    Same goals here.

HEIGHT: 5"2
    SW: 265
    CW: 237
    GW: 118-129

I have about 107 to 119 left to go. It is so much easier to follow through with people who are doing the same thing. Add me if you want to!
  • jjjjddddffff
    Options
    HI! I am also 57 and have about 100 pounds to lose. I've been overweight most of my life, but it's been the last 5 years of so that it's been this extreme. I know I can't do this alone. I would really really appreciate some friends that understand. I'd love to hear what has helped you.
    Jane
  • momtastic2014
    Options
    Great post! I am a 22 married mother of 1and logging every day. Sending you a friend request.