• WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    yes, and I already did.

EDIT: I bought myself some vinyl and art
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Always. This year I am getting a new laptop.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    No, because I don't celebrate Christmas.
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No, I actually stay away from malls at Christmas and I don't do online shopping.
    Plus if I really want something I just go buy it no matter what time of year it is - so no point in buying myself a Christmas gift.
    Same here, and my wife and I do NOT buy each other gifts either, for the same reason.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Yeah.. if ya dont spoil yaself no one else will.... lol
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yep, every year! And then I tell my hubby " Look what you got me for Christmas" , and he just smiles. Has worked for us for the last 25 years.:flowerforyou:

This year, I am undecided on what to get. But, I still have time. :smile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I bought new kitchen knives on Amazon lightning deals for myself. Seeing as everyone enjoys my cooking at the holidays, it's KINDA a gift for them too since I'll be able to chop and cut faster than before. Amirite?
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I don't buy myself a Christmas present intentionally, but I do tend to find things I like for myself while shopping for everyone else.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    New tattoo. Got it on Tuesday.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Yep - 365 days a year:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My son breaks my bank. Seeing him so happy is MY Christmas gift. :heart:

Both of our birthdays are in March (his the 4th, mine the 12th) so I go all out then for both of us, but he normally wins that battle too :laugh:
  • shemikagrimes
    Options
    no sure, but I always buy myself gifts so It really doesn't matter to me.:smile:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Ummm, no. There are enough ppl in my life who love me that I don't need to buy myself anything. :laugh: Besides, money I spend on myself will only take away from presents I could buy my husband and son. For me, I get more pleasure out of giving than recieving anyways. (<---Strictly in reference to Christmas gifts, lol!!!)
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    No, I actually stay away from malls at Christmas and I don't do online shopping.
    Plus if I really want something I just go buy it no matter what time of year it is - so no point in buying myself a Christmas gift.
    Same here, and my wife and I do NOT buy each other gifts either, for the same reason.

Same here but in December I get to use the excuse "It's my Christmas present to myself!" Even though in reality I would just buy it for myself regardless.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If so, what are you buying for you?

I'm thinking about a new guitar. If I can't swing it, due to cost, then I'm going to buy a Lazy Boy recliner. The perfect gift for relaxing after a hard workout. :-)

How about you?

Not since I was single and without kids. I will usually get something with my tax refund though.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Already done! A Fitbit and a some new Vibram Five Fingers. Yay me!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    New running shoes and a George Foreman grill! I've been especially nice this year! :happy:
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nope don't buy myself a gift. Hubby and I don't exchange gifts. Out of 4 kids, 2 give us gifts...they are the 2 that live in the same area as us. The other 2 are out of state. Around here Christmas is pretty much another day. We do go out to breakfast with the 2 kids that are local and then go see a movie. I am thinking of making a big dinner Christmas day....but we will see.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    yep!!! new boots :)
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Yes and this year it's some equipment for working out at home...bunch of weight plates and some resistance bands.