Has anyone tried The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout?

Options
I'm thinking about buying the DVD from amazon...anyone ever try this before? Do you like it? Any idea how many calories you burn?
Thanks!

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I saw this advertise and it looked awesome!!!
  • 50by50
    50by50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have used the one in which Jillian is the only instructor and the one in which both she and Bob as well as the old blonde trainer are on the video. Both are good. They have a cardio section then an upper body and lower body workout. If you want a killer video, Jillian's Blast Fat, Boost Metabolism is intense. Now I am saying this as someone who has only been back working out for a month now but it does kick butt.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I did one where Bob was the instructor with ''real'' people...it was a joke! I'm so happy I netflixed it instead of buying it!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I dont know if this is the same DVD or if its part of the set, but today I did day 2 of The Biggest Loser Cardio Max. I. LOOOVE. IT. I did the 5 minute warm up, 20 minute level 1, and the 5 minute yoga cool down, and I burned 371 calories. I felt it in my legs, butt, and abs after yesterday's first attempt...but today I am REALLLLY feeling the burn. Its hard to even sit down without having to THINK about which muscles im using.
    And Im usually a treadmill girl...so im not completely out of shape....but this DVD was a GREAT workout. I also tried Jillian's 30 day shred a few weeks ago, but i just cant stand her. I think the Cardio max DVD is a tougher workout, but works more muscles and seems to go much faster than Jillian's shred.
    Again, i dont know if the DVD I have is part of the Last Chance series, but I also got the Sculpt DVD...just havent tried it yet.
    Hope this helps a little :)