TURKEY BURGER RECIPES

Options
2»

Replies

• bethanylaugh
    Options
    they cook up better on the grill if you freeze them first! i make a bunch at once and freeze them all with wax paper between them.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I add a bit of salsa and fresh cut onion to mine. Easy and delicious.
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I don't really have a recipe, but I just chop up some onion and green bell pepper (fine) and cook in my grill pan with a little black pepper. I eat it with no bun and I have a spinach salad on the side. Sometimes I put a tablespoon or two of roasted red pepper hummus on top. It is so good :)
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yes, my problem was making them stick. I'm gonna try your recipe. Thnks.
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    BUMP.
  • Frances4646
    Options
    You'll love this amazing recipe on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-recipes-italian-turkey-burgers.html

They are basically just turkey mince and courgettes so extremely low calorie and healthy for a burger. You can make them italian like the recipe and add italian type herbs or I sometimes like to make them more kofta shaped and add spices like ground coriander and cumin.

To make the cooking of them extra healthy either dry barbeque or grill or griddle them. I've been baking them in the oven recently in a roasting tin, but during you may have to get them out halfway through and pour off alot of liquid that has left them, but if you the return them to the oven they cook really well

This burger recipe has been revolutionary for me!