Ladies looking to loose weight together!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    add me too love getting and giving support :-)
  • irishdes
    irishdes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes add me too, I find the commenting very motivational and I love to stay positive.
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Totally add me! It definitely helps to lose weight when you have a support system around you and people to hold you accountable. I also find that it's very motivating to motivate other people! I have recently become very serious about losing 30 lbs. (20 more to go) and a couple of my close friends are on the same path as me. It definitely helps to go through this with other people!
  • WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm down 5lbs with 56 to go.
  • DreamerOfSlim
    Options
    I am also looking to lose about 40-50lbs too feel free to add me! :)
  • ThePinupChef
    ThePinupChef Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I took about a 6 month break from MFP...and also from running and working out...and, as a result, I gained back the weight I had lost. When I started doing this, I weighed 175...I stopped when I hit 125/130. I'm only up to 135/140, but my body is considerably different since I haven't been working out at all.
    I'm trying to get back into it, but I'm having trouble staying motivated. My next door neighbor and my sister and both joining in the workouts now, but neither of them track their food. Maybe having friends on here will help keep me on track this time.

I'll send you a friend request. Figured that would be easier than you trying to keep track of who you still want/need to add. lol
  • AmsDiane
    AmsDiane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today, so please add me!

I'm fed up with the creeping 30lb. weight gain I've put on since I started my career and grad school program. (Unfortunately, I sit a lot!) Anyway, six years of this is my limit! I've take steps to change back to how I used to be (more active throughout the day, eating healthy again), and I would love the extra motivation by joining your group with everyone else, too!
  • elligoo2
    Options
    add me ladies i would love the feed back/ motivation. i am on a long weight loss journey myself and could use any and all of the weight loss tips anyone has to offer.
  • leenie96
    Options
    Can I join in on the fun? :)
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Lose*
  • chessielayne
    chessielayne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too...I feel as though I've reached a plateau and could use the support!

23620126.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • harmonyashlyn
    Options
    Thank you Thank you ladies for all the responses and adds!

If I have not added you yet it is simply because the friend filter will only allow me to send out 5 friend request every 10 minutes. So if I havent gotten to you yet, have no fear, I will get to you as soon as I can. Or you could add me too :) hehe

I really do appreciate this and am very excited to be loosing weight with all of you ladies. And i wanted to say not only was I overwhelmed by the number of responses, but by the beauty of the women responding! We all may want to loose weight and can't forget that, but i think it's equally important we remember how beautiful we are now as well. STAY POSITIVE!!!
  • jvcxoxo
    jvcxoxo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls! Ya'll should add me- I had lost 40+ pounds last year..however gained 30 back so Im back on my grind!!! LETS DO THIS!
  • skynadia
    Options
    Add me;)
  • nosmokeemom
    Options
    me too!
  • VCWildberger
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    please add me too just started a few weeks ago
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I love the support of this website :)
  • driley9330
    driley9330 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I need all the help I can get!
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :) just lost 5, 25 left to go for mid february hopefully! more after that!