Bodymedia Fit Link users - a question

Options
I just received my BMF yesterday and really like it so far! The only thing I have noticed is that it counts my driving as "moderate activity"...weird. It also told me I had 2 minutes of vigorous activity this morning at a time where I was standing in place. I have seen other posts in the forum where people are saying the same thing...so my question - is there a way to go back into the activity manager and edit activity? I just want to go in and delete the moderate activity for today. I tried...and can't see a way to do it. Maybe I am just overlooking it?

Any help would be appreciated...thanks!! :happy:

Replies

• Kmoeser1028
    Kmoeser1028 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    BUMP.....I JUST STARTED USING ONE TODAY AND HAVE LOST OF QUESTIONS AS WELL. HOPE TO SEE ANY INPUT.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I've had the link for a few weeks and I noticed in the FAQ on their site they said the driving and activity can happen. They suggest adjusting the MET for moderiate activity to control the movement of the car. I haven't had that issue or being given extra vigorous activity time. The METs can be set under the activity manager "Settings" and then "Preferences". Hope that helps!
  • BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi jenmsu83,

Glad to hear you are loving your BodyMediaFIT! If you haven’t upgraded your firmware recently, we recommend you do that. You can only go into your Activity Manager and edit your activity for those intervals that you are not wearing your BodyMediaFIT. Use the "Edit Off-Body" option located in the Calories Burned drop down.
    If you are still having issues, don’t hesitate to call us at 888-850-2639 We would be happy to help you out!

- Laurie