Under Calories over Carbs= disaster??

Options
I stayed under calories today however i went over on carbs by 37g (46g of my total was from bananas) and I also went over by 18g fat... is this a disaster? Obviously every day would not be good but will it really set me back?

thank you

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I always go over on my carbs or my protein. It's very difficult to make it all balance out perfectly. It hasn't interfered with my weight loss. You might want to watch the fat though.
  • angelface12004
    Options
    i also have gone over on my protein and fiber, i don't really care about that it's the fat and calories that i don't want to go over in, i did one day however, it happens, it didn't set me back, i just knew what it was that set my fat over and i didn't do it again, but afterall it was bananas that put you over, i wouldn't worry about it. There are days when you just gotta have that food item and if you makes you happy then do it. :wink:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I stayed under calories today however i went over on carbs by 37g (46g of my total was from bananas) and I also went over by 18g fat... is this a disaster? Obviously every day would not be good but will it really set me back?

thank you
    How many bananas are we talking about?.. You should limit yourself to 1 a day or every few days.
    Banana's have lots of natural sugar, which is good, but in moderation.
    Each "medium" banana has approx 21 grams of sugar.

Going over, or under in each day is not bad. But 18grams of fat is 162 calories from fat alone, plus 21grams of sugar for each banana.
    Write the day off, don't worry about it, and get back on track tomorrow.