Hip Hop Abs

Options
Has any one tried out Hip Hop Abs work out? I am thinking of ordering it saw it on the TV the other night and it looked good but also at 3 am a lot of things look good to me like my bed. I am almost done with Slim-In-6 and I want to keep going and I was thinking of doing the Slim Series but I saw 2 of the work out are like 80 minutes and I don't mine that its just my little girl dose not sleep that long for naps so for now I will have to wait on that one. And I still have a boat load of weight to loss so I just want to keep going with my weight loss and I swear I am addicted to working out if I don't work out Monday- Friday its not good news the weekends are to busy for me to even miss my workouts. Okay I have went on long enough so if you could let me know if you use Hip Hop Abs and like it or not and why or other work outs to.

153118.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• l_slade
    Options
    I tried Hip Hop Abs , but I had a hard time wth it, simply do to the fact that I am an a dancer so I found it very hard to keep up with and gave up only after trying it twice.

I have also been doing slim in 6 and have recently started trying Core Rhythms. It is also dance oriented but is much easier to keep up with!

Good luck with the exercise program that you choose! I'm sure if you stick with the Hip Hop Abs or have any dancing experience you would do fine with it.
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've tried them all! I've been so successful I became a Beachbody coach! Hip hop abs is definetly fun, but with a little one and wanting to have more time control I highly suggest Ten Minute trainer. I lost 40 lbs using this program. It was perfect for my crazy schedule. I could choose 10 minute incriments. Some days I'ld split them, some days I'd do 3 segments. The program works multiple body parts and very effective. If you want more info and would like me to be your coach go to beachbodycoach.com/macd. I'ld love to help you get in the best shape of your life.
  • aprilfresh
    aprilfresh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the hip hop abs work out. I found I needed a little variation a few months into it so I added Hip Hop Dance party by Jennifer Gilardi (see link). Actually now I am only doing the Hip Hop Dance party with running, I should dust off the hip hop abs workout too. :) Good Luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ruM_cCxYc
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,666 Member
    Options
    I'm loving Slim Series, but you're right about them being a little bit long. Have you thought about Slim Series Express? The workouts are about 30 minutes, and the price is only $29.95. Here's a link: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/SlimSeriesExpr?referringRepId=8062
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    nettiemacd= The Ten Minute trainer I don't think is for me I love having a longer workout it has to be at least 30 mit. and she dose let me work out for about 45min to an hour.

l_slade= I do have dance experience I used to toe dance and I did learn tap and jazz to but I loved the ballet / Toe dancing but that was a long time since I have dance. It been 12 years now oh my how I miss it.

Jill I have Slim Series Express but I want a bit more of a work out I am actual going to do 1-2 more weeks of Burn it up I like that work-out but I am a person who gets board with a workout after a while.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,666 Member
    Options
    You might like Slim Series, then. Four of the six workouts are under an hour, and I promise you, they are butt kickers! Well, one is a recovery and stretching workout, but if you rotate that with the other three, I think you'd be very pleased. You might like Hip Hop Abs, but it wasn't my cup of tea.
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can't go wrong with Hip Hop Abs. It's upbeat, fast tempo and works those abs. A new one that just came out is Brazil Butt Lift. I just started doing this one and it targets hips, thighs and of course the butt (bum bum). It incorporates brazilian dance moves if you like dance. Here's a link to both! Check them out!
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/MacD?bctid=10103956001