9 month progress report with pics!

Options
tidesong
tidesong Posts: 451 Member
I started this round of fitness in March 2012, so I'm now 9 months into my lifestyle change. Started at 235, today's weight 181, so I'm a little over 53 pounds down since March. I've also lost a total of 43 inches from various areas on my body. (My total weight loss number is from my starting weight of 269. I did one bit of weight loss starting in 2005 and had to stop when medical issues got in the way...but at least I didn't gain!)

So here we go. Bad quality pics, and I don't smile for my progress pics, but you get the idea. :) New friends always welcome!

BampC_Mar-Dec_2012_front.jpg

BampC_Mar-Dec_2012_side.jpg

Replies

• rmcinern82
    rmcinern82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Coeby83
    Options
    awesome job!!!!!!!
  • Vinjol03
    Options
    good job - i am inspired
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see a difference in your legs and arms! Thanks for sharing - this is inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • Lani1976
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD!! Keep it up!
  • Fit_Tortilla
    Options
    Wow! I can see the diff, Ur doing awesome!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    What a huge change in those pictures!!! You look GREAT!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    well done u, fantastic
  • Shanthornton
    Options
    Fan flippin Tabulous!!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I am proud to have you as a friend and motivator. You are an amazing person and you are kicking *kitten*.
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great.
  • naeswirl
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Great job my friend!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You have something to smile about when you see your progress. I hope the next pictures, you'll show us some teeth.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    MAJOR difference! great WORK!
  • tidesong
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words! I love having a community where we all celebrate our victories - scale or NSV - together!

(And I smile in pictures normally! I just figured for absolute comparison purposes not to for these. Maybe that's silly. :))
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!!!!!!!! What a difference!
  • Cjkaplangomez
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! You said it, it really takes a Life Style change. That is my issue, consistently putting myself and goals first, how do you do it? Do you have a set schedule? Exercise daily with food planning too?

Thanks! You are looking healthy and fit!
  • tidesong
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! You said it, it really takes a Life Style change. That is my issue, consistently putting myself and goals first, how do you do it? Do you have a set schedule? Exercise daily with food planning too?

Thanks! You are looking healthy and fit!

Thanks! I make sure to get my exercise in first thing in my day, or I know it won't get done. Even when it's cold, I get my butt out to the gym. Except for right now because I'm doing the 30 Day Shred. And foodwise, I try to plan the best I can, which is difficult living with my boyfriend, who needs to be eating a lot more than me. But I stick to portion control. I still measure everything out, weigh everything, and stay as close to my calorie range as I can. But if I go over, I don't beat myself up over it...I just move on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!