Ever thought you were over your calorie limit but were way u

Options
Anyone ever have one of those days where you are firmly convinced at the end of the day that you've exceeded your daily allotment of calories but when you finally get some time on the computer to log everything you ate you find out that you're actually quite a bit short of your allocation?

At dinnertime I still had about 1100+ calories to go to reach 1900 so I decided to fix something real tasty. (Veal Scallopini with Mushroom cream sauce) I was sure I had exceeded my limit as the sauce was definitely not low-cal and I ate a lot more than I had originally planned on. Later in the evening I got some time on the computer to plug in all the ingredients and I was actually amazed that I was still 800 calories on the low side! By then it was almost bed time and I wasn't up for munchies :happy: :happy: (Good thing I didn't have time at lunch for my usual workout or I would have been a couple hundred calories lower still).

-Ray

Replies

• raymonda999
    Options
    Anyone ever have one of those days where you are firmly convinced at the end of the day that you've exceeded your daily allotment of calories but when you finally get some time on the computer to log everything you ate you find out that you're actually quite a bit short of your allocation?

At dinnertime I still had about 1100+ calories to go to reach 1900 so I decided to fix something real tasty. (Veal Scallopini with Mushroom cream sauce) I was sure I had exceeded my limit as the sauce was definitely not low-cal and I ate a lot more than I had originally planned on. Later in the evening I got some time on the computer to plug in all the ingredients and I was actually amazed that I was still 800 calories on the low side! By then it was almost bed time and I wasn't up for munchies :happy: :happy: (Good thing I didn't have time at lunch for my usual workout or I would have been a couple hundred calories lower still).

-Ray
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Can't say I've ever had that problem!! Maybe someday . . .:laugh:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Only time that's ever happened was when I forgot to enter something. :laugh: