From size 24 to size 10...from 245 pounds to 158 pounds.

Options

Replies

• twilight1542
    Options
    Wow! We have really similar stats :) I started at 235 squeezed into a 16 :p) and am now 150 and in a comfy 8. I'm jealous of your muscle definition though :) I've still got the arm jigglies
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!! :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow u look fantastic, such a huge inspiration! Well done!
  • Rumph1
    Options
    Wow! This is an inspiration since I am trying to get into a size 12 down from 14 but a size 10 would be a dream..Congratulations. You look great. I lift weights in the early morning before work but only a few target exercises.
  • SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    Good for you.

I went down sizes same as you but when i go shopping even now 5 years on i still look in the outsize section!
    I really missed my big boobs though...it takes some getting used to doesnt it! I found the pressure of maintenenace really hard, especially when i changed jobs and couldnt work out as much. I only put on when i remarried and I did know better but thought it wouldnt matter...but yes, it does now! SO here I am trying to find that girl who was so fired up and motivated and achieved so much all those 5 years ago!

xxx
  • dbeigle07
    dbeigle07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!!! I need to share my pictures. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I was at my biggest 275. I lost down to 176. I am now pregnant with my second child and am so worrried that I will let all of my success and hard work go to crap!! Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the GREAT work.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! You have done an amazing job and you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!! Congrats!! I always love a great success story! :) I'm sure you feel fantastic!

Marci
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    those arms:love:

Amy, you have done a wonderful job of gettiing healthy!

I am so very proud of you:flowerforyou:

:smooched: :heart: Jeannie
  • candylea
    candylea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Wonderful job! can I ask how tall you are?
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Awesome job, Amy!! Keep it up- you're an inspiration :drinker:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Wonderful job! can I ask how tall you are?
    5'4"
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congratulations on all of your hard work. You are truly an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have done something amazing! Keep it up!
  • johnson30usa
    Options
    You are very insiring, and you look great. Way to go!!!!! You look familar to me. I think I know you from somewhere. Are you from CA, or HI
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look SO great!! I am trying to break into the 150's myself. I'm at 161.4 right now. My weight loss has slowed a lot over the past couple of months and I'm only losing about 2-3 pounds a month. Wish I could pick up the pace. I LOVE your pictures! SO inspiring!!

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    You are very insiring, and you look great. Way to go!!!!! You look familar to me. I think I know you from somewhere. Are you from CA, or HI
    Thanks, everyone!

I'm actually from Indiana. :)
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Such an inspiration...you look amazing! :drinker: Thanks for posting and sharing your success with everyone. If this does not keep us motiviated...:smile: don't know what will! Praise to your much success. Keep going!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!