Why is the person above you single? [Game, no hard feelings]

Replies

• elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    @elishazf because he's just a normal guy
    ouch

honey you wrote it on your own profile, can't ouch to something you say about yourself....
    Haha I know I didn't really mean anything by it. It's early where I am so yeah.

lol gotcha :P It is pretty early there. I'm hardly awake here, and you have a 3 hour headstart lol!
    haha yeah but unfortunately I store manage so I have to deal with figuring out why this store's such a mess and it's taking forever
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Because you're absolutely amazing and they can't take it.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    your not
  • @elishazf because he's just a normal guy
    ouch

honey you wrote it on your own profile, can't ouch to something you say about yourself....

lol gotcha :P It is pretty early there. I'm hardly awake here, and you have a 3 hour headstart lol!
    haha yeah but unfortunately I store manage so I have to deal with figuring out why this store's such a mess and it's taking forever

Lol nice... well good luck with that
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    @elishazf because he's just a normal guy
    ouch

Lol nice... well good luck with that

Thank you. I have to be back at work again at 10am
  • crissy_percival
    your not
  • your not

you dont have to be single to participate...its just for fun...lol
  • crissy_percival
    i know hehe its the answer lol. because your to awesome for them
  • because they think the kid is yours?
  • iFreebaseBacon
    iFreebaseBacon Posts: 45 Member
    Men are too intimidated to approach you because you're so beautiful.
  • Cause she has a kid, IDK
  • because....mirror pics!
  • beacuse you said "mirror pics" and you have two of them on your profile. :smile:
  • ^^^^ I know, that makes no sense & have you seen how awkward it is to take a pic of yourself without using the mirror ?
  • hmmm... not sure why I guess? lol
  • ^^^^ I know, that makes no sense & have you seen how awkward it is to take a pic of yourself without using the mirror ?

Calm down kids. Here on the internet we like to make fun of GUYS who take mirror pics. Don't mind them though, kinda cute in a cocky *kitten* sort of way. xx its a game. Dont take the first thing that comes to mind when someone looks at your profile pic too seriously! :D
  • Because she is lecturing............JK
  • Doubt she's single lol, actually pretty certain that she aint
  • My Pic is my Job...I'm flying in the picture...it's an Oxygen mask
  • because you capitalize words that shouldn't be