Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I love to dance and shake my bootay!
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How do people say that Paganism isn't a religion? :grumble:
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I identify as a Pagan (many say its not really a religion so this is how I say it now)

My first time was with my fiance, 8 years ago, I've only ever been with him

My son is 2 years and 8 months old and still nurses.

I have a tremendous fear of being locked in somewhere. If a restroom stall gets stuck a little I have a panic attack.

How do people say that Paganism isn't a religion? :grumble:

(I forgot to quote the original post before)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I hate winter and live in Maine. O_0

Me Tooo!!!!!!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    can shoot 1000yrds with my rifle

played college s-ball (3rd base oh yea) and no i am not a lesbian lol but i have a many a friends who are:)

i have lovely naturally curly hair
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I can speak Japanese on pre-school level xD
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I was a preschool teacher for nearly 5 years, and now I don't like kids.
    I teached theatre and music to first graders for 2 months... now I hate first graders.
    ROFL! I'm tellin ya man, working with kids either makes you love em or hate em!
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I teached theatre and music to first graders for 2 months... now I hate first graders.
    or want to kill them.

Luckily whenever I have children they won't be as uncivilized and they will actually be pretty and talented, not ugly and untalented like those kids I had to teach!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I hate winter and live in Maine. O_0

Me Tooo!!!!!!

Me three. And I live in Minne-freaking-sota!!!! :grumble:
  • lucy2fat
    Options
    I"m 58yrs old and never learned to ride a bike.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears. It fascinates kids. Lol.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    or want to kill them.

Luckily whenever I have children they won't be as uncivilized and they will actually be pretty and talented, not ugly and untalented like those kids I had to teach!
    Ha! I'll believe it when I see it. I can't tell you how many teachers we had that claimed their kid will NEVER... Then they have a kid and it's the worst hellion of them all.
    Ugly children need love too. :devil:
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    me too but I don't show it around
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I can sew really, really well. But I only make stuff and sew for myself. :/
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    or want to kill them.

Ha! I'll believe it when I see it. I can't tell you how many teachers we had that claimed their kid will NEVER... Then they have a kid and it's the worst hellion of them all.
    good thing I don't have to work with them ever again LOL

My current students aren't that way.

And mine will be super talented, my boy is going to be trained to perform as Billy Elliot
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    me too but I don't show it around
    I can as well, but I only share it with my puppets and stuffed animals at tea time.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    or want to kill them.

good thing I don't have to work with them ever again LOL

My current students aren't that way.

And mine will be super talented, my boy is going to be trained to perform as Billy Elliot
    ROFL! You said "trained" as if he's an animal. <shrugs> hey, it's your kid. I, on the other hand am very talented, but I've squandered it.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I was really excessively ugly and freakish in middle school and early high school. I was teased mercilessly and called "dog". Now even 13 years later I still have a really bad case of "ugly duckling syndrome", even though I know that I'm very pretty now.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I used to be a dude
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I used to be a dude
    they did a good job