Challenge groups starting Jan/7th/2013

Options
Hey I'm Tommy, I'm from humble tx and l have done p90x, bodybeast ect.. I love everything fitness! I'm actually a Beachbody coach and fitness instructor, and in the process of getting my personal trainers certification threw NASM and also getting my nutritionists degree .. I lost 40lbs in 90days with P90x and went from 20% bf to 9.0% in 90days Then did 2 more months and got down to 6.3% bodyfat. Then did a round of bodybeast and gained 17lbs of muscle in 90days and I actually got into the bodybeast infomercial and now I'm on round 2 of bodybeast! I am on a deload week right now so I'm not logging food or working out.. BC I've been working out for a year straight 6 days a week and need a break lol..

How would you like to get a great start on the new year?!!!

http://youtu.be/QSW3UzMZbm0

I will have quite a few beachbody challenge groups on Facebook starting up on January 7 of 2013!

There will be programs like the ultimate reset,body beast, insanity, insanity asylum P90X ,P90X 2, Turbo fire,turbo jam, And even the all new Les Mills Combat!

There's a program for anybody of any fitness level! Heck even the ultimate reset you don't even have to work out with that one!

8 requirements to remain in challenge group:
1. Daily check-ins and use a challenge pack
2. Monthly weigh-ins and measurements
3. Monthly progress photos
4. Use myfitnesspal app or track your food
5. When you struggle come to me for help
6. Be supportive of others in the group
7. Drink Shakeology every day
8. Sign me up as your beachbody coach for free

If you would like more info or to join just message me on here or email me through my email At riptechfitness@gmail.com but hurry up because I got a # of spots from now till then!

Replies

• KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a beachbody member and already have a coach...However, I will like to join this challenge... I drink shakeology everyday as well and have INSANITY, Brazil butt lift and Les MIlls... I think i can do this
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    No 7- now let me think- where could we possibly buy that!!!!