Dallas CHALLENGE! AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge! January 1st!

:happy: AdvoCare is sweeping the country, and what better way to see what it's all about than getting the results for yourself?!

Has anyone tried the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge? I did it once, but didn't follow the directions perfectly and still lost 6 pounds. I figure that's not bad for skipping some of the supplements and still eating bad. But now I want to do it right! The average weight loss is 8-10 pounds and 9 inches! That's withOUT exercise! Just taking the vitamins that help boost your metabolism and using the meal replacement shakes.

Now AdvoCare is releasing a workout video to compliment the 24-Day Challenge, so your results can be even greater! You can Google "24-Day Challenge Results" and see what this is doing for people.

Here's my proposal....

I need 15 people in the Dallas area who are willing to partake in the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge starting January 1, 2013. You can order anytime between now and December 30th to have it in time.

Here's the special deal!!! If I can get 15 people to sign up for this, I can offer the challenge for $160. That's a savings of $28-30! I can even customize your order to have any flavor of Spark, Herbal Cleanse, and Meal Replacement Shake you like. The only catch is that you'll have to place the order through me personally for the discount, and we'll have to arrange pick-up/delivery in the Dallas area for FREE (that saves $10 on the shipping).

I'll also give the participant who loses the most body weight percentage in the 24 days a 20% discount on AdvoCare products for life, with the potential to increase that over time! Video submissions of you stepping on the scale will be required! Just a simple shot of you stepping on the scale and then aiming the camera at the numbers before and after the 24 days :)

I won't place any orders with that special price until I know I have 15 definite participants! Please let me know soon! You won't regret it!