My Before/After or During

Options
2»

Replies

• shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!! What did you do to get those huge results in only 4 months?
  • mercymarque
    Options
    nice job
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You're hot! :noway: :love:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    that's amazing!!! i'm 5'10", at 180lbs, and i would love to get back down to 150lbs!!! you look fantastic!!! i needed that motivation.....what helped you the most to loose that much in 4 months???
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I started from a standstill - I was the biggest couch potato ever and I ate everything I wanted. My neighbor invited me to go for a walk one day and I got exhausted walking 3 miles. After a week or two of walking regularly with her, she asked if I wanted to start running. I decided (with little hope) to try starting C25K (this was in early June). I ended up finishing it miraculously in August and now run 3-5 miles 3-4 days a week. I still wonder who I am every time I go out for a run.

I started MFP, tracking my calories closely at a 500 calorie per day deficit (always eating back ALL my exercise calories...I even got a BodyMediaFit, so I eat back even the extra calories burned by walking to the mailbox!). I also started weight training 2x/week in September, and have just starting lifting heavy this past week. That's pretty much how I did it!

I've fluctuated in weight many times over the years (between 180 at the top and 137 at the bottom), so I'm hoping this one sticks! I think it has a better possibility of sticking than it has in the past, because it wasn't excruciating - I was eating pretty normally, and not hating my workouts. I DEFINITELY recommend c25k...it's seriously life-changing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!