Italian restaurant update......

dulcy
dulcy Posts: 69 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well! Thanks everyone for all your replies.
We had a lovely evening & the food was wonderful. Luckily they had a huge range to choose from & not all pizza & Pasta!!

I opted for Bruchetta to start. This came out as 3 small toasted slices of bread topped with fresh tomatoes & onions in a vinagrette. I ate 2 of the 3 & gave the third to my other half!!:wink:

Main was grilled lamb with bell peppers & mushrooms in a mint & rosemary dressing. Served with a small portion on rice & green salad. It was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

BUT for dessert I had chocolate fudge cake!!!!!!:embarassed: I could not resist!!! I did only eat half & it was worth it!!

This morning I logged all my food & as I'd been extra careful through the day yesterday, and done some extra excersise too I was delighted to only be over my calorie alowance by 67cal!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: but I was still under on everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a lovely evening & I didn't feel cheated, by having to choose foods I didn't want!:smile:

I'm also going dress hunting today for a party next weekend so I'll burn off plenty walking round the shops today too!!!:tongue:

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    good for you!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    You did wonderful - especially only eating half of that piece of cake :devil: I don't know if I could have been able to do that. Tha's inspirational - I might just try going out to eat again one day... LOL... :happy: Seriously, I think you did a great job with self-control... Good for You! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dulcy
    dulcy Posts: 69 Member
    You did wonderful - especially only eating half of that piece of cake :devil: I don't know if I could have been able to do that. Tha's inspirational - I might just try going out to eat again one day... LOL... :happy: Seriously, I think you did a great job with self-control... Good for You! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thank you:flowerforyou: I was dreading going out & I did want to eat the whole piece of cake!!! I actually found it too sickly!!! (not like me at all!! LOL) I think it's because I haven't eaten anything that sweet for a long time!! If I hadn't I doubt I'd have been able to leave it!!:devil:
This discussion has been closed.