Trying to psych myself up to break a plateau! Pic Heavy!

Options
Transform2web.jpg
August2011toAugust2012BAtextweb.jpg
FaceBAweb.jpg
edited.jpg
JRstandingJuly2012.jpg

I'm 5'5" started my journey Sept. 2011. I'm stuck at 137 for 5 months or so now.

Replies

• vickiaf
    vickiaf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I don't know how much more you want to lose but you look fantastic! Well done x
  • Apresner
    Options
    I've been stuck for a while now. I started reducing my carbs and now the scale is moving again. Hang in there. You look amazing!
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    agree with the above posters... you look fantastic :D you should be very proud
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I don't know how much more you want to lose but you look fantastic! Well done x

Thanks! I just want to get to the original goal I set for myself, 135. 130 would be awesome, but I want to get to 135 just to say I reached goal! lol.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I've been stuck for a while now. I started reducing my carbs and now the scale is moving again. Hang in there. You look amazing!

Thank you! I have tried changing up workouts, carbs, sleep habits. you name it. I think my body is happy where it is. I am, too. Just want to hit that # and tighten up. And not let the holidays take over and gain anything!
  • MommyRobin
    Options

Thanks so much! I am proud of my accomplishments. I share my journey with anyone who asks. I just want to be able to say I hit goal.
  • Apresner
    Options
    You can do it! Some days I just want to throw out my scale. I feel like at this point in the game it isn't needed, and just makes me crazy. You know you are taking care of your body.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference, you look great. Well done :smile:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Wow, what a difference, you look great. Well done :smile:

Thanks! :smile:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Exactly what plateau?
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    wow.. you look SO amazing! awesome job! :D
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing at the weight you currently are so do not get too hung up on the last few pounds.
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Options
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Exactly what plateau?

I have been stuck at 137 since June or July. I am only a few lbs. from goal. I run 3 miles a day, HIIT 5 times a week, and elliptical on days I just want an extra burn or if the weather is bad for running. I eat 1400-1500 calories a day.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    wow.. you look SO amazing! awesome job! :D
    Thank you! :smile:
  • IkirPaulson
    IkirPaulson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on your success! Secondly, busting a plateau is an issue everyone faces. I am trying to get through it right now and turned to my sister-in-law who herself busted a lifetime plateau. After kids she went below her lowest pre-baby weight. She said jogging with weights and increasing her running speed has helped her in the past. If you don't run, now would be a good time to start. If you do, pick up the pace or do interval training. Oh, and like other posters said: cut more refined carbs out!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    STRENGTH TRAINING...pick up the weights gurlie! I started weight training when I was stuck and I managed to lose 4lbs plus my arms, legs, and bootay are becoming more defined. Some times our bodies get tired of the same ole thing!
    BTW I eat more carbs now than before and I still lost weight
  • spacefairy89
    Options
    Wow you have done so well!, congrats
  • DannyB4
    DannyB4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    An amazing difference can be seen. Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far.
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not sure what your goal is but you look really incredible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!