Return of the Nutsack Chronicles

Options
2»

Replies

• BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Don't think of it as a freezing midnight dip for The Twins; rather, The Twins were lucky enough to join the Polar Bear Club, albeit in a very unorthodox fashion... :)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Wishing the best for your sister to have a speedy recovery and you to have a safe trip home.
    I am so glad you are able to keep your sense of humor throught this tense time!

I have experienced the cold northern hotel rooms! (was blessed to be a young newlywed with other options for warming up!)
    and I think it is funny that you mentioned that episode of M.A.S.H. because I JUST watched it 2 or 3 nights ago!!! LOVE IT!

My thoughts are with you!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Good read! Best wishes to your sis and congrats on getting below 400!

All of this plus a big old LOL! My Hubs jokes about the water temperature in the bowl now and then and I always thought he was joking and/or bragging but this puts a whole 'nother spin on things!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Needs more sack, otherwise...solid.

ROFL!!
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    well written...

keeping fingers crossed for the health and well-being of OlderSisTFT.

congrats on getting below 400 and continued healthy choices during this stressful time.
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    Hope all is well with your sister.
    Great writing it brightened up my otherwise very boring shift at work. Thanks x x :smile:
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for such an entertaining piece! Hope your sister makes a quick recovery and wishing you the best!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Nutsack brought me into the thread but then I got here and was like WHOA. TL;DR