My NSV!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today! I have a function coming up next weekend and planned on shopping for it on Saturday. Rummaging through my closet, (because I hate shopping!), I saw a skirt that I've had for five years but have never worn because my butt has been too big to fit in it. Literally. (I have a big butt, some days it’s a blessing, some days it’s a curse, but that's another story.) Anywho, for some reason, I looked at it and thought, "That would be a cute skirt if I could ever get into it." As I was pulling it out, I already doubted myself. I was smaller weight wise when I got the skirt, and couldn't fit it then, so I thought why in the heck would it even fit me now? Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you that the SCALE DOES LIE! I got that skirt on and zipped it up AND it was roomy! Ha! I did my happy girl dance in my bedroom and had a smile on my face all the way into work. I’m smiling now while I’m typing up my story! Oh well. The moral of my story is your hard work does pay off, even if the scale is not being honest with you!

Congratulations. Now GET BACK TO WORK, SLACKER!!! :bigsmile:

PS: Big butts rule. :wink:
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting my body fat measured again, to see if that has dropped any. All those BodyPump classes are paying off! And to think, my favorite part of lifting weights is squats! My friend told me the other day, that it won't help in my quest to have a smaller butt. I said," I know, but it sure does make it look even better!"
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Caongrats
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling! I'm so happy for you.......there is definitely a payoff to all the hard work and yes, the scale does deceive. After losing 5 lbs, I upped my workouts and everyone swore I lost more weight. I went down a pant size, but it had nothing to do witth my weight; I was simply building muscle and it looks a whole lot better and takes up a lot less room than the fat. Good luck on your journey.....you made me smile as well.
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Love that! Congrats!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    HAPPY DANCE!!! WONDERFUL!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!