28, F, Mom, looking for online fitness pals!

Options
HELLO! Looking for some online fitness buddies to keep me going in the right direction. I have two children (11 & 4). I've been with my husband for 12 years. I enjoy movies, cooking, walking and crafts. Feel free to add me as a friend and help motivate me :)

HEIGHT: 5'8
STARTING WEIGHT: 154.8
CURRENT WEIGHT: 152.8
GOAL WEIGHT: 130

Replies

• msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Friend request sent
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    huuuuuuuge different in goals, but sending a friend request =) I have two little ones as well
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    Welcome. Friend request sent

Thank you :)
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    huuuuuuuge different in goals, but sending a friend request =) I have two little ones as well

Awesome! How old are your children?
  • staceyb13
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends as well. Will send a friend request. I have 2 kids as well but mine are 8 and 11.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

Awesome! How old are your children?

2 1/2 and almost 4
  • Screech008
    Screech008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more support too. Most of my friends seem to be dropping out. I am going to send a friend request too. We can all do this together!!
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends as well. Will send a friend request. I have 2 kids as well but mine are 8 and 11.

Cool! Thank you :)
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I am looking for more support too. Most of my friends seem to be dropping out. I am going to send a friend request too. We can all do this together!!

Great! I starting using this app earlier this week, so I don't have much logged right now, but I'm getting there. I used to use an app called calorie counter, but this one is more user friendly :) I won't drop out on you!
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    HELLO! Looking for some online fitness buddies to keep me going in the right direction. I have two children (11 & 4). I've been with my husband for 12 years. I enjoy movies, cooking, walking and crafts. Feel free to add me as a friend and help motivate me :)

Hello and welcome to the site. Married for 6 years to my wife and we have an almost 5 year old little boy. He's starting to get really involved in playing sports (soccer & karate) so i'd like to be able to keep up with him the best i can. Looking to lose about 75 lbs so i can always use the motivation and support of others. Good luck in reaching your goals. Friend request sent.
  • mom2lilone
    Options
    I too am looking for support. I am also a mom to a beautiful little 2 year old girl and have been with my husband for 14 years. LIfe would be better if I was a little less me to love though :laugh:
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options

Hello and welcome to the site. Married for 6 years to my wife and we have an almost 5 year old little boy. He's starting to get really involved in playing sports (soccer & karate) so i'd like to be able to keep up with him the best i can. Looking to lose about 75 lbs so i can always use the motivation and support of others. Good luck in reaching your goals. Friend request sent.

Love that you're doing this for your son as well! Kids sure do require us to have more stamina huh? lol. Thank you and good luck to you too! :)
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Our goals are VERY similar. I'm 5'5"
    Age 27
    start weight 158
    current weight 145
    goal weight 125

I have two boys, ages 5 and 8 :)
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I too am looking for support. I am also a mom to a beautiful little 2 year old girl and have been with my husband for 14 years. LIfe would be better if I was a little less me to love though :laugh:

Hehehe! I know what you mean! My entire life, I have been tall and very thin (naturally, never dieted or exercised). Just in the past two years I have went from 116 to 155! So, there's a little more to love over here as well. Good luck on your goals!
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options

Our goals are VERY similar. I'm 5'5"
    Age 27
    start weight 158
    current weight 145
    goal weight 125

I have two boys, ages 5 and 8 :)

Very similar for sure! Wow! Maybe we can influence each other then :) Good luck to you!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My kids are also 11 and 4 (next month.) And my little guy is 8 months. I'm 5'7", and my goal is your starting point. Ha! Maybe someday I'll end up in the 140's, but I'm not super focused on weight anymore. Once I get into the 150's my focus will be more running faster/farther and lifting heavier, and I'm sure a little more of a loss will come with that. I'll send a request! :smile:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have different goals, but I know I could always use more friends. I have two children too, 5.5 and 7, and have been married for just over 8 years.
    I was doing well when I first started this site, but for some reason lost motivation and just can't seem to get it back. I'm attempting to find that spark I had...
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    My kids are also 11 and 4 (next month.) And my little guy is 8 months. I'm 5'7", and my goal is your starting point. Ha! Maybe someday I'll end up in the 140's, but I'm not super focused on weight anymore. Once I get into the 150's my focus will be more running faster/farther and lifting heavier, and I'm sure a little more of a loss will come with that. I'll send a request! :smile:

Aww, little baby <3 We're very similar :) Good luck with your goals!
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    Hi! We have different goals, but I know I could always use more friends. I have two children too, 5.5 and 7, and have been married for just over 8 years.
    I was doing well when I first started this site, but for some reason lost motivation and just can't seem to get it back. I'm attempting to find that spark I had...

More motivational friends on here could def help you there! Good luck with finding yourself again and to reaching your goals!
  • lilbrat14
    lilbrat14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi, while i do not have any human babies, I have several fur babies and am looking for fitness pals as well!! I have lost 99 pounds so far and have about another 50 to go. Exercise, nutrition and food burn out are always good topics!!