Options
    liver and kidneys!

poop
    pee

CLEANSED!
  • Astacia74
    Astacia74 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I start every year with the Standard Process Cleanse/Detox. It takes more than 3 days and is a bit spendy but it makes me feel like a million bucks after all the crud I stuff myself with over the Holidays. Here's a link: https://www.standardprocess.com/Standard-Process/Purification-Program

Whichever method you choose - good for you! Best wishes :happy:
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    My best friend often will do one day drinking only water nothing else for 24 hours. Then makes this shake type thing with orange juice ice and iron tablets, and anything else you feel important sometimes shell put cauliflour because its her favorite, shes also put carrots, grapes, apples, ect. and protein power if you're body needs that on a daily basis (because we are small and not body builders we can go a few days without meat, (maybe some peanutbuter or an egg will be enough energy for the day). and then then

Thanks for making me laugh...best quote I've seen this week - "some protein IF YOUR body needs that on a daily basis" All bodies need protein on a daily basis, not just those of bodybuilders and "non small people':sad: :huh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The only clense that works is a 24 hour clense I created... Cover everything you eat in Sriracha sauce to the point that all you see is red for a full day! It works!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I once ate a burrito "as big as my head," and, in hindsight, I think it was undercooked.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    liver and kidneys!

poop
    pee

CLEANSED!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    have you considered the NutraSolar Cleanse? The protocol outlines 3 days of consuming nothing but the nutrients provided by the sun in its nutrient-rich rays. You mustn't consume food or water, as it could lessen the effects of the sun's nutrient rich rays. Check your forecast for a bright day, and use it to soak up as much as you can during the 3 days. Google it for more details. Good luck!
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I saw this on the Dr. Oz Show, and will be doing it soon:
    http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-3-day-detox-cleanse-one-sheet

oz.jpg
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    Lovely. As I said in the original post, I'm not here to debate cleanses. I wanted input from people who have found effective ones. Instead half of you feel the need to mock the concept. If you disagree with it, why not move on to a different thread? Obviously your goal isn't to help anyone.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    gal_heathers_christian_slater_1.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Lovely. As I said in the original post, I'm not here to debate cleanses. I wanted input from people who have found effective ones. Instead half of you feel the need to mock the concept. If you disagree with it, why not move on to a different thread? Obviously your goal isn't to help anyone.

Because people are trying to inform the people that may read this that it is a silly thing to do so they do not think it is a good idea and go an do it. You post on a public forum - you get responses from anyone who wishes to respond. That is the way it works.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Actually, people who are trying to dissuade you from using a cleanse ARE helping. Listen to logic, not Dr. Oz.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

Because people are trying to inform the people that may read this that it is a silly thing to do so they do not think it is a good idea. You post on a public forum - you get responses from anyone who wishes to respond. That is the way it works.

One could argue that paleo or veganism is a silly thing. Each to their own.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    The only clense that works is a 24 hour clense I created... Cover everything you eat in Sriracha sauce to the point that all you see is red for a full day! It works!

ooo - will that boost your metabolism also?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Because people are trying to inform the people that may read this that it is a silly thing to do so they do not think it is a good idea. You post on a public forum - you get responses from anyone who wishes to respond. That is the way it works.

I have no idea what that comment has to do with mine....but have you seen the paleo and vegan threads?
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

One could argue that inhaling unicorn horn powder is the magical weight loss secret. Doesn't make it less idiotic.

Open your mind to science.
  • brittfate
    Options
    Try a juice cleanse! Great way to shock the system, while also getting vital nutrients into your system. If you have Netflix there's a great documentary about a truck driver who did a 60 day cleanse and lost 100s of lbs. Good Luck!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

What exactly are you trying to cleanse, specifically? How do you know if a cleanse is effective at cleaning out whatever substances it is? I could help you figure out something to do if you tell me what SPECIFIC substances you need to eliminate from your body!

If you are just trying to remove everything from your digestive system, save your money and buy a thing of epsom salts- this is like $2. Mix a tablespoon with water and a little lemon juice if you like- take it as a shot- you do NOT want to taste this. If you don't see results in a couple hours, do another shot. Make SURE during this time you're close to a bathroom at all times, you will get very little warning and not be able to hold it in. EVERYTHING will be cleansed out of your digestive system in a few hours. Make sure to drink plenty of water the day of and extra water for probably a week afterwards.

Fair warning- living in your digestive system is a whole ecosystem of bacteria that you need. Any cleanse that flushes your digestive system kills off these bacteria colonies and it may take a while to get back to normal. Eat a LOT of yogurt in the meantime.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options

One could argue that inhaling unicorn horn powder is the magical weight loss secret. Doesn't make it less idiotic.

Open your mind to science.

I never said anything about expecting weight loss.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    A bag of prunes. For real.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition