Three rewards when you reach your ultimate fitness goal?

Options

Replies

• DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well, first is clothes because when I started this I was in a size 24 and as I lose weight I am losing my wardrobe. I also want a massive makeover so that my outside matches how good I feel and shows how hard I have worked. Then I want to get into a recording studio. I am a performer at heart and losing the weight is boosting my confidence.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am going to treat myself to IPAD mini after I complete a full on challenge without deviating from it
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    clothes... clothes... more clothes?
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I saw this on another site and thought it would be good inspiration- how do you plan to reward yourself when you reach your ultimate fitness goal? It can be clothes, vacations, tennis lessons, a new cat , whatever. I am thinking of a perfect pair of jeans with no thought to cost, trip to the Netherlands, and the Seinfeld box set.

Please share your rewards, I would love to know what other people are looking forward to!

That's easy. Good health, great levels of energy and strong bones and muscles.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1. Self-satisfaction
    2. Remove my shirt in a public place
    3. Self-satisfaction

I haven't really thought this through.
  • majowie
    majowie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1- New clothes
    2-new hair color
    3-a trip somewhere warm and exotic
    =) let's do this if we want to realise that =)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Try out fitness modeling at least once/ Become a fitness instructor, Get a tattoo, Give myself a big-*kitten* hug! ;)
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Conquer the world.
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A boob job....just kidding. I'm a long way away from my goal, and really haven't decided on my rewards. I'm still stuck in "I'll reward myself for smaller goals right now".
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great question!
    1. Take a ride in the Lancaster Bomber.
    2. Send heartfelt thanks to my MFP friends.
    3. New clothes and shoes.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    New clothes in a smaller size :-)
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthy. I don't want to dread going to the doc

getting pregnant (again!) I know that sounds counter-productive but I want another baby but I can't right now because of the all the possible health risks involved.

three, some sexy lingerie...from Victoria's secret so I can finally figure out the "secret" =)
  • SweatSuit
    Options
    Lots of pictures in slimming clothes, and naked dancing XD!
  • sjsieglaff
    sjsieglaff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Question!

1. Pierce my belly button
    2. New set of clothes, including some sexy nighties
    3. a bikini, without a shirt to cover it

and if I feel like it maybe a sexy side tattoo =)
  • a_moondragon
    Options
    I think I'll get my passport, sign up for a triathlon, and high five a few random people when I'm out in public.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    New dress from ModCloth, Nature Box subscription and a cruise.
  • hmbrandon
    Options
    1. Breast lift
    2. Tattoo
    3. To fill up the entire closet with new clothes. Hubby is gonna have to find somewhere else to park his clothes.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    1. new clothes
    2. new tattoo
    3. more clothes
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    To be honest I don't do the reward thing because being healthy, fit, strong and less fat (I measure my body fat percentage) is reward enough...I get a huge amount of satisfaction seeing my body improve...weird but true. Also buying the next size down in clothing is reward and stimulation enough to keep going...this year I am fitter, faster and stronger than the leaner me a few years ago, just need to get the leaner bit in there (although I know my strength might decline some at first)... : )
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    So my ultimate fitness goal has really changed over the last year... I am at my goal weight, so my goal in 2013 is to be able to hang in the adult ballet lass with the Houston ballet 2 classes a week.

So here is my reward for that:

1.. Ultimate diamond earrings
    2.. Barre installed in my home
    3.. Point shoes for 2014