If you could do anything over in your life, would you?

Options

Replies

• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I would have told him I knew.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    yeah told my mum off, gotten suspended, LOT OF OTHER THINGS TOO
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I would have not been such a big fat chump and worked on my core muscles - at the very least - so that I wouldn't end up putting my back out twice in two years. :cry: YOWZA.

However, it is making me see the error of my ways, so maybe it's a good thing? It's also shown me that I am SO much tougher than I give myself credit for. Self-made BAMF in the making. :devil: :huh: :blushing:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    The only thing I could think to change that wouldn't alter my current life is that I would have nursed my credit a little better in my early 20s. It's nothing that hasn't been fixable, just a hassle.

Other than that......I'm good. :)
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    teen years definetly would change them. But after that nope.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i would have had my son sooner. We were married 15 years before we had him. I would now be going on vacations instead of worrying about the cost of college!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'd have done better in school and taken it seriously. That shaped my career.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Oh! And I wish I had known how easy it is to maintain a healthy weight. I paid too much attention to the hype and didn't listen to reason, and as a result spent most of my 49 years overweight. That chapter is over now but my knees have paid the price.
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I would have played sports in High School. I made all the teams but didn't like the running in practice.... :(
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The whole gaining weight thing, some debt, & a few really bad first dates I wouldn't mind removing, but like everybody has said, they got me where I am today!
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'd have found a way to do something I dreamed of in High School. It would have saved my parents thousands of dollars in college tuition. And so many people would be better off.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I would've went to college right after high-school and actually graduated. Instead of waiting. Sigh
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    There's a few things I would do over, and over, and over. Sure life's been pretty good. Ups and downs but pretty good. Okay, maybe would have drank less on a number of occasions.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have been a fat kid.

I would have worked harder in school.

I wouldn't have dropped out in college.
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    no.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Seeing how I like working out now I can't understand why I didn't like it for so many years. I would have pushed exercise throughout my life, found activities I enjoyed and paid attention to nutrition and fitness information all along. :flowerforyou:
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I wouldn't have married my ex-husband (my son's soul would have found me no matter who I married) and would have figured out sooner that taking care of everyone else and not myself too wasn't the way to go.
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would change just a few things:
    I wish I had/could:
    1. Finished college (for I only quit to piss my dad off).
    2. Realized much sooner that my dad truly loved me and spent time with him; he has been gone 4 years now and I miss him deeply.
    3. Lose the stubborn streak at an earlier age. It would have made my life much easier.
    4. Take back any mean, nasty, hurtful or thoughtless words or actions I've ever said/done to others.

Other than those things, my life (with all the roller coaster moments) has been blessed.

And now, I am taking care of MYSELF physically, emotionally and spiritually. I guess I wish I had realized my value at an earlier age and taken better care of me sooner.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I would still be single.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have been through hell in my life. Everything from homelessness to an extremely abusive relationship. But I wouldn't change anything. It made me who I am. It gave me the strength to leave the abusive relationship, put myself through college while raising three small kids and quit smoking. Life still isn't easy but is anyones? I love where I am now.