Honey boo boo

Options
This is a thread debate over your thoughts on like or dislike.. I am the OP.. so I get to say first.....

Id prefer to be root canaled by a walrus while laying across a train track infront of an oncoming train all the while having a 1 ton anvil on my chest than see this show..

and GO!

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Thankful I've never seen a second of it. It shall remain that way.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I've not seen the show, but even video of mom or daughter make me feel ill. I say nay.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'd rather place my balls on an anvil and hand out hammers.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I never watched any of the Jersey Shore crap and I'll never watch this crap.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Same!

I have a girl on my friends list that sounds like she should be on the show though!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the show... or the other show... but I did see that girl and her mom on a couple of talk shows... and I mean really...

They are an embarassment to my state! Especially the mom... I don't blame the kid.
  • DarthFalchion
    Options

Same!

I have a girl on my friends list that sounds like she should be on the show though!

bahahahaha brett swears she does.. ive never had the pleasure..
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Same!

I am going to hurt you.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've never watched it, but the clips I have seen make me ill..
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I'd rather listen to Shania Twain while having my fingernails removed with a crow bar.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would willingly submit to an anesthesia-free lobotomy to remove all knowledge of the travesty that is honey boo boo
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'd rather listen to justin beiber while having my eyeball held open with tape and being forced to watch all 5 twilight movies
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It appears that I am the only Honey Boo Boo lover here...I laugh so hard anytime I watch that show. I think its hilarious!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    *is really freaking glad it isn't on Netflix, because then I might accidentally read a blurb about it and brain cells would commit suicide in protest....*
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I don't feed the animals and I don't patronize their shows.

The most I'll do is catch glimpses of it on The Soup... but even that gets tedious.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I am really glad that I have no Idea what you are talking about. seriously I am
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    *is really freaking glad it isn't on Netflix, because then I might accidentally read a blurb about it and brain cells would commit suicide in protest....*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please... don't even speak the possibility into being!
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love the South Park episode.. When Cartman gets a Rascal. Cracked me up!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it...but these days I watch more Dora the Explorer, Diego, Bob the Builder...and yes, the dreaded Barney than anything else. I have managed to get my kiddo into Spiderman cartoons though...I can handle that and it's a step in the right direciton IMO.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    And I know this isn't nice. lol so I'm not gonna say it.