pants a little loser

Options
starting to notice my jeans a bit loser! nothing big but i just was able to slide them on and off without opening the zipper or button. Ive been 18 pant size for the longest time (5-6 years) and right before starting MFP I was barely fitting them and starting to consider size 20's which I did and got some pairs of that and now those are the ones that are coming off without zipping them on and off.

Cheers to that!!

im guessing im not going to get new expensive jeans just yet and want more of this!

Replies

• Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work and soon they'll be around your ankles!
  • everysn0wflake
    Options
    Agreed, probably the best feeling you can have! :)
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    *Looser...and good for you!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I thought pants was a verb and loser was a noun. I am confuse and disappoint.

pantsed-o.gif

As in, pants a little loser.
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Haha you mean looser....
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are inviting the grammar police to mock you, I think you meant looser. I feel like a loser for even mentioning it but congrats on your victory.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I thought pants was a verb and loser was a noun. I am confuse and disappoint.

Me too. I got a fun visual out of the title. Yanking the pants off of a short jerk.

OP- Good for you! Nothing confirms you're doing something right better than baggy clothes.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Cheers to that indeed! Well done! :drinker:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I was pantsed once, when I was little...I felt like a loser. I was playing mercy with a girl...it was all a set-up. Its been 30 years and I still remember it. It was a sad day for me.

OP: Glad to hear you're making progress!!!
  • fusion777
    Options
    Awesome, so happy for you!

I needed a belt the other day for my looser pants and even my belt is too big now. Such a great feeling, except now I need a new belt!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Way to kill your pants self esteem. You should be nicer to your pants and not bully them like that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!