Why do Women go to the Bathroom together...

Options
2»

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    4370830_700b.jpg

LOVE IT!!
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    SQUATTING CATCHES CRABS... :)

DR OZ HAD A SHOW ABOUT THIS ONCE.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Oh for pete's sake. Sit on the toilet like a real woman! LOL. Who the heck holds a stance like that just because there's no protector thingy? I've never used one. And just ask loudly "Hey, could someone please pass me some TP? This stall is all out". If they want to use the stall badly enough, someone is bound to help you get the heck out of there.

Really? You're a female and you don't get it? Females PEE on the seat. I always put a cover down AND squat.

I look before I sit, believe me, but I've never noticed a females peeing on the seat problem. That's always sort of been a dude issue in my experience (thankfully, hubbins wipes up after himself like a good boy).

So, yeah, I totally don't get it.

ETA: maybe if they sat all the way down instead of squatting they'd get it in the hole, lol
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My friend used to say "if you're getting a disease from a toilet seat you're having some really kinky bathroom sex" haha
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I always went into the bathroom in pairs so that one could hold my hair as I threw up... Most of the time I was too drunk to care about the toilet seat!