2013 Bride Weight Loss

Options
Hello! I am getting married May 17, 2013 and need to shed 30lbs asap! I would love support of other brides going through similar stressors and emotional eating perhaps? Looking for support and motivation and I promise to do the same!!

Add me please :)

Replies

• kenyabenya
    Options
    Hey im getting married nxt yr as well. That one of the reasons for starting. i say i have about 35 lbs to lose. Do you wanna motivated and help each other?
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in fall 2014. but looking to get into great shape in 2013 for engagement photos. Feel free to add me.
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    May wedding, too, with 10 lb to loose and get fit. :)

I am thinking about starting P90X in January.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married April 20, 2013... looking to lose at least 34 lbs (gotta get back in the 100's) by the wedding. The more the better!

Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    I tried 30 day shred but it killed me! Only twenty minutes but I barely made it. Lol. I figured getting back into the gym 4-5 days then plan to try 30 day again just before the wedding to tone up.
  • shelleylink
    Options
    bride to be trying to lose here too! 7/13/13 is my ♥ date..hoping to be down 30-40 lbs by then..slowwwwwwwww going =(
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    Ugh I hear ya! Loves to take its sweet time coming off but packs on quick!!
  • rock_kowgurl
    Options
    I'm getting married 5/17/13 also! I already bought my dress, so I don't want to lose ALL 100 pounds I need to, but I'd like to lose some by then. Definitely need support and motivation!
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    Bought mine too! I bought what fits now and figured it'd be worth it to alter it to my body so it fits like a glove. Only 5 months but a lot can happen in 5 months!! :))
  • NicoleNeverman
    Options
    Hi :smile: 9 November 2013 for me! Feel free to add me. My wedding is the reason I started on here. Lost 35 pounds so far since August.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married Dec.7 2013
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    This year was a big year for engagements it seem liked! I got engaged 10-11-11 at the grand canyon but I really wanted a May wedding so we decided to have a longer engagement! :)
  • nycolemullins
    Options
    I am getting married in fall 2014. but looking to get into great shape in 2013 for engagement photos. Feel free to add me.

I'm with you on this one! I have quite a bit to lose-around 100 lbs.
  • lharpul
    lharpul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bride to be here too! Support is great, especially during the holidays and the stress of planning a wedding. So much more stress than I had imagined it would be and I tend to be a stress eater.
    4/28/2013 here!
  • lharpul
    lharpul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My tidbit of motivation: I've really enjoyed working out on the elliptical. It's been great having time to myself to relax, reflect and lose some weight. I bring music, a kindle, and a wedding magazine and run as a way to unwind and feel good. I'm up to 60 minutes 3 times a week, burning 800 calories. With the holidays coming and my temptations to drink away my stress, it's nice to give myself a calorie buffer. I plan to get really serious in January with diet and keep up the exercise and include the 30 day shred. (You can get it on Youtube btw).

Good luck brides to be. I know we all want to look hot as hell on the big day.

I mostly don't want to be beating myself up that I could have worked harder and felt better if I had more discipline. I'm hoping to lose around 15 pounds by April.
  • ah27205
    ah27205 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride to be! June 29, 2013 is our date as of right now, we may push it back a little bit. I'd really love to lose all the weight I need to but I'd be very happy to drop about 30-40lbs before getting my dress!
  • Afisher_13
    Afisher_13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my date in october of 2013..i have 70+ lbs to lose and i am having a really hard time. I could really use some help and motivation. I do good for a while and then i sabotage myself
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    This sounds like a great plan! I should bring a bridal mag.. I have a ton!! :)
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    My goal is 30lbs gone but my dress fits now (a little loose actually :) ) so that took off a little pressure!!

I tend to emotional eat, which is terrible! def self sabotage. Hard habit to break for sure.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Bride to be July 19th 2013 - want to get rid of 10 pounds and get super fit with lean muscles
    Currently on my first week of p90x2 and previously I boxed 5 days a week and weights