Critique:)

Options
Hello everyone, I'm looking for help on looking for progress in myself. I have been having difficulty reaching my goal weight of 138, (in my display I am 148-150-height 5'8)and noticing if I am looking more toned or not. I was wondering if I post a new picture every week if someone could have a look and give me pointers? Thanks!
_melanie

Replies

• Santa117
    Options
    Yeah there's not much to critique you look great.
  • melanieOG
    Options
    thank you for your opinion:)
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I agree with above poster. In this pic you look good. Flat abs, nice definition. Why do you want to get to 138? Maybe adjust your goal? Perhaps body fat%? You look great and don't look like you have much to lose.
  • melanieOG
    Options
    I posted a picture of what I used to be (132) and what i now am (148) I liked to get back down to a reasonable, and free of my love handles in those blue jeans at 138. This is why i picked this as a goal weight, Its all about how you feel....I just need help deciding if I'm making progress, its a hard thing. Thank you for your opinion though, its nice to know I dont look like | feel i do lol
  • krystal_black
    Options
    Girl your crazy you have a killer body!!!!!! Instead of focusing on a specific weight focus on maintaining those rocking abs!
  • melanieOG
    Options
    Aw thank you! This is a great start to a Saturday lol, everyone is making me smile, and giving me motivation to rock the six pack I dream of lol!
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    the pic of you at 132 looks fantastic! Go for it! but, do it right and take your time - etc., etc. You can do it :smile: