SOS

Options
Many of my friends are no longer active :( I need to lose about 50lbs and I could really use some new friends who are active on mfp to encourage me :) I am a 28yr old single mom and student who really wants to take every area of my life to a whole new level, starting with my fitness. Here is a little snipet about me, my profile is open as well :)

Despite my love of fitness and healthy food since I was a child, my coping with stress through binge eating has left me overweight for most of my adult life. I cant even put into words how much I am over this whole weight rollercoaster. There are a lot of things in my life that I can't control but the way I treat my body is not one of them. I will be 30 in about 10 months, I want to end my struggle with my weight and begin my 30s at a healthy weight for my height and gender. As long as I get and stay in that range I will consider this time a success! To do that I need to lose about 50lbs! I have my work cut out for me!

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I have been overweight since I was 12. I am working at becoming healthy before I turn the big 50. Please feel free to add me.