700 Calories Left

TwentyTen
TwentyTen Posts: 585
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
It is after 8pm and I still have over 700 calories left over. Wow. Should I have some ice cream.. or what??
I even went to Red Lobster tonight, I guess I should have indulged more.

Replies

• imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    If you're hungry eat, but not because you have 700 calories left.:wink:
  • You should never have that many calories left at the end of the night....I always plan next days food the night before so that I can guage when & what I'm eating so I don't end up with so many calories left at the end of the day.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Wow...how many calories do you get in a day??
  • sheltieroger
    sheltieroger Posts: 264 Member
    Sometimes I have that much at the end of the day....or like the other night when I came home from work I had 1000 calories left. I didn't want to binge, so I had 2 cups of lowfat chocolate milk and some almonds. Both have high calories but aren't a lot of food (ie, not enough to feel like I had overate.)
    Beth
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    You should never have that many calories left at the end of the night....I always plan next days food the night before so that I can guage when & what I'm eating so I don't end up with so many calories left at the end of the day.

Good plan. Unfortunately it doesn't help her tonight.:wink: I also agree with imagymrat. If you're not hungry, don't eat. The other ideas of chocolate milk, and nuts are great. I'd like to add any nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, etc.), cheese (full fat), ice cream (if you want it), some M&Ms (my favorite:tongue: ), etc. Just don't go crazy:wink:
  • This is fairly typical for me on a weekend. I sleep later, and often skip a meal. Like today there was no lunch. Wasn't hungry for it after my Starbucks. Then a light work out in the evening, giving me a couple hundred more calories.

Just had a little half-fat choco ice cream.. yum. Still have 600 cals left! I see some peanut butter midnight snack of sorts on my near future.

For years I have been substituting coffee with alot of sugar for meals. I quit that tomorrow tho'. ouch.

My struggle is not to eat less, but to eat more. I gained weight from eating too little for years and alllways being over only on the sugar.

BTW -The moon just turned new everyone, so it's a perfect time to set goals.. mine is the coffee/sugar quit, I am sure I will be hungry more often with that crap outta my system... but the detox is going to be painful.
This discussion has been closed.