Before and after, to be motivated

Options
I have been skipping workouts and eating more crap and I don't feel good about it. Someone suggested to look at have far I have come so I could be inspired to continue so I put this together. This pictures are one year and 52lbs apart!

Before:
IMG_8697.jpg

After:
IMG_2232s.jpg

Replies

• ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! Your face is a lot thinner. You look great! Keep it up!
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    :)
  • Amb_er100
    Options
    don't overthink about it,it happens sometimes not to be in the mood of exercising and eating no matter what.Don't give up ,u look fab
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is a huge difference!

It's the holiday season, it's hard to be inspired to diet and exercise right now. Keep looking at the difference between the two pictures, and ask yourself, "do I really want to go back there?"

Someone else posted in another thread: "Losing weight is hard. Maintaining weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard." I loved that because it's so true. Being overweight is hard, really hard. Hard on your heart and your joints, your mood and your self-esteem.

Good luck, darlin'!
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you look like you are doing so good!! just re-focus and i'm sure you'll get right back on track
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You are looking so much better and 52 lbs lost is remarkable, very inspirational. Do not worry about feeling less motivated we all go through it. Just relax and set some smaller goals for yourself to gradually get back into things.
  • BigRich822
    Options
    You look great keep up the good work!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Looking great.

What is that giant white thing pointing at your face in the before pic?
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congrats and don't give up now! You look great!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    You're gorgeous, before and after!! :love: You're doing great chica :D
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    you can see the difference! hang in there!
  • sewmushfun
    sewmushfun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I am giving myself December to maintain where I currently am at. Which leaves me plenty of room for holiday treats... I will use the week after Christmas to edge my way back down in calories, and in January, I am going to get back to work! You look great! Enjoy the holidays!
  • PurpleKisses85
    Options
    very beautiful before and after. I'm happy for you and I know you feel great!
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are a very cute lady!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    huge difference! you look fantastic (and beautiful in both pics), keep up the good work!
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    Looking great.

What is that giant white thing pointing at your face in the before pic?

I edited out my friend :P
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great transformation
  • FSL010
    FSL010 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Holy mother of transformations...
  • FSL010
    FSL010 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    And Ddon't worry about eating crap. Take a break for a week or two and then start again. Even some strength trainers do it (taking a break from everything). We put a lot of work on our nervous system while training for longer period of time so i think the nervous system deserves a break here and there every once in a while... it not just the muscles working!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!