Insanity

Options
Today I will be picking up Insanity again. While in Iraq I did insanity and went from 145 to 112 in 2 Months. Also keep in mind the extreme heat, work, and water intake as well as calorie intake being pretty low vs burning.

I had a 4 pack then...lol I got lazy after deployment, had a breast augmentation and then stopped working out all together about a year ago. I am out of the army now and overweight.

I will be working again to get back down to the appropriate weight. Currently 162, goal... 120-130 <3

Replies

• HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that! And thanks for your service.

Question to anyone who can answer. My wife is doing Insanity (I've done 4 sessions with her but I'm on the road now). She's about on day 8 or so. Yesterday was "Cardio Power and Resistance, today was "Pure Cardio". As per the schedule (on the calendar) she is supposed to do "Cardio Circuit" but she says that none of the DVD's have that exact title.

Ideas? Wife is wondering if we're missing a DVD or one is mislabeled.

Thanks for any help.
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    Options
    Clarification tomorrow is day 10 for her on the Insanity program.
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Question to anyone who can answer. My wife is doing Insanity (I've done 4 sessions with her but I'm on the road now). She's about on day 8 or so. Yesterday was "Cardio Power and Resistance, today was "Pure Cardio". As per the schedule (on the calendar) she is supposed to do "Cardio Circuit" but she says that none of the DVD's have that exact title.

Thanks for any help.

its a typo.. its the plyometric cadio circuit
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    Options

Thanks for any help.

its a typo.. its the plyometric cadio circuit

Thanks!