Progress so far... (pics)

Options
Mcgrawhaha
Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
32 years old, mother of 5...

jan 1 2012- 245
december 8 2012- 205

im 5 foot 10, and as of today, 205 pounds...

i have 25 more pounds to lose... im comfortable at 180 pounds...

40poundloss.jpg

Replies

• krystal_black
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!! I was nosy and looked through your pics I hope you know your stunning and your family is gorgeous. Keep up all your hard work!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow...That is fantastic!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    fantastic great loss
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    for some reason the pic got really small... lets see if this works better...

dec82012-1.jpg
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am also a Mother of 5 wonderful kids, ages 10, 8, 5, 5, and 8 months old. You are an inspiration. Wonderful job.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    thanks everyone! my kids are 14, 13, 11, 9, and 7... my husband has been doing this with me, however, he did not have as much weight to lose! he has lost 15 pounds, and has another 15 to go... the best part for my husband tho, is that his blood pressure dropped from 160-ish / 90-ish to now at 130-ish / 80-ish... his goal is to be below 120/75... he'll get there!!!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look so great! :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    awe thanks, i really appreciate it. i got so big that i started to not want to leave the house, because i was embarassed. didnt want to go to the kids school things, because i didnt want thier friends to see me, and i didnt want to go to the gym, affraid people would think badly of me. my first couple weeks at the gym, i got in and got out... but now, im there for atleast an hour, usually more...
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!! I was nosy and looked through your pics I hope you know your stunning and your family is gorgeous. Keep up all your hard work!

thanks!!! i love all 5 dearly, even though they each packed about 20 pounds on my once thin 150 pound build (i was only a teenager at that weight tho) ... lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!