Insanity

Hi my name is Lyndsey. Is anyone currently doing "Insanity" or planning on starting? I did it for a few weeks but had to stop due to an injury. I felt great while doing it and actually lost 5lbs in 2 weeks.
I am trying to loose weight after having a child, I need to loose about 20-30lbs to feel better about myself. If anyone has any success stories please share :smile:

Replies

• cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I WAS KIDDING WITH LYNDSEY AND SHE IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND SHE IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT MY POSTS.
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I WAS KIDDING WITH LYNDSEY AND SHE IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND SHE IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH
    thats what ya get for trying to be funny :laugh:
  • "Outlaw" is your new name :)
    HAHAHAHA.
  • I plan on doing insanity in the weeks leading up to Christmas. It's interesting to see just how many people on MFP are trying this - and succeeding. I'm going to give it a go!
  • cakemewithyou

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

YOU HUSH!

...i hope i don't get reported for saying that!
  • cakemewithyou
    "Outlaw" is your new name :)
    HAHAHAHA.

THUG LYF
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

YOU HUSH!

THIN ICE MISSY.
  • I'm doing Asylum Vol 1 with no prior Insanity history. It's phenomenal. I can feel that I'm gaining muscle (in a good way) and have toned up a lot.It's FUN and the workouts aren't long at all. On average, it's less than an hour a day. Also, when I poke my stomach,I can actually feel muscle and not just the goo of flesh anymore (I've done it 11 days!). my fitness and strength have dramatically increased. In less than two weeks, I've gone from being a person who never did pushups, hated those types of exercises and could barely do one or very few. Now, I do them nearly every day and I enjoy them. For the first time today, I could do lateral pushups and push up jacks. I sincerely mean this : it's the best program that I've ever come across in my life.
  • cakemewithyou

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

YOU HUSH!

THIN ICE MISSY.

ITS HARD OUT HERE FOR A PIMP!
  • penetroarroyo
    penetroarroyo Posts: 1 Member
    im in phase 2 of insanity and i have lost 22 pounds ...insanity is a great program!
  • cakemewithyou
    :(
  • Dreabethlt
    Dreabethlt Posts: 2 Member
    I am currently on my first week of insanity and it is truly insane! I dont have a success story, as of yet, but I plan on having one soon! I hope to lose at least 15-20 pounds and I know that insanity can help me do that! Best of luck to you all! We can do this thang! :)
  • I'm doing Asylum Vol 1 with no prior Insanity history. It's phenomenal. I can feel that I'm gaining muscle (in a good way) and have toned up a lot.It's FUN and the workouts aren't long at all. On average, it's less than an hour a day. Also, when I poke my stomach,I can actually feel muscle and not just the goo of flesh anymore (I've done it 11 days!). my fitness and strength have dramatically increased. In less than two weeks, I've gone from being a person who never did pushups, hated those types of exercises and could barely do one or very few. Now, I do them nearly every day and I enjoy them. For the first time today, I could do lateral pushups and push up jacks. I sincerely mean this : it's the best program that I've ever come across in my life.

That is great! Congrats to you. I know I loved doing Insanity...it's about 35-40 minutes 6 days a week. I am going to start again tomorrow. The only issue I have is that I want to do it in the mornings but it is SO hard to get out of bed!
    I need to loose this stubborn weight though and that is the only thing that works for me....plus eating healthy.
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    You are more then welcome to join the group" Insanity driven" we are about to start our 3rd week but there are people on there that are ahead and behind. It is a great way to keep yourself accountable. feel free to ad me I on everyday.
  • im in phase 2 of insanity and i have lost 22 pounds ...insanity is a great program!

That is Great! Makes me want to do it even more :)
    Thanks for sharing.
  • I am currently on my first week of insanity and it is truly insane! I dont have a success story, as of yet, but I plan on having one soon! I hope to lose at least 15-20 pounds and I know that insanity can help me do that! Best of luck to you all! We can do this thang! :)

Good luck to you :)
    I hope to have a success stroy soon too!
  • You are more then welcome to join the group" Insanity driven" we are about to start our 3rd week but there are people on there that are ahead and behind. It is a great way to keep yourself accountable. feel free to ad me I on everyday.

Thank you :)