P90X vs. Insanity

Options
I was curious if anyone out there has done both programs? I'm currently doing P90X but have been doing some research on Insanity and it looks like an awesome program as well! Would love to hear comparisons!

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Honestly I haven't done either. But I recently saw "the Biggest Loser" for the first time ever, and was floored by what these people can do. They work so hard. So now I push all of my work outs to the limits and beyond and I've been seeing 6 to 12 pound loses during each weigh ins.
  • FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious to know too. I've been wanting to start one of those programs and was actually leaning towards Insanity b/c you don't have to buy equipment to do it.
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Insanity is P90X's Plyo-X disc on speed.

Insanity is NOT meant for beginners.
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Honestly I haven't done either. But I recently saw "the Biggest Loser" for the first time ever, and was floored by what these people can do. They work so hard. So now I push all of my work outs to the limits and beyond and I've been seeing 6 to 12 pound loses during each weigh ins.

Just be careful, though, because TBL has two major benefits that people in the real world don't have: medical supervisory staff on-site, and editing. :wink: