Polar FT7 Flowlink issues

Options
Ok after doing what I thought was a lot of research I bought a Polar FT7 and the Flowlink to log in my training data. I am having a few issues and would like some input.

1. Is anyone else having their computer slow w a y d o w n trying to use the polarpersonaltrainer site?

2. While the device does tell me how much time I spent in fitness and fat burning I assumed the web site would offer suggestions or ideas of how to maximize cardio efficiency to burn calories faster.

Am I missing something here? Did I expect more out of the "free" polar site than they planned. When you pay for a personal trainer they help you. so far the site is giving me zilch! The FT7 and the Flowlink are working fine. (Although it says I am burning less carolies than what is on my elliptical machine.)

Replies

• riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i just purchased the FT4 so we shall see!! i actually just logged on to go to that website but decided to stop by and log my food when i saw your post
  • riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i love this hr monitor!!! way better than some cheap one i bought 2 years ago and never figured out how to use !! lol and shows my calories..awesome..what are the addded featuers of fT7..i have ft4
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    For one thing you can use a device called Flowlink to upload data to Polar's web site to help you keep track of your progress. Still trying to understand and work out the bugs. Considered the FT4 but as a guy and engineer I wanted more bells and whistles. lol