Time for a new hairdo!

Options
I've decided I'm going to chop my hair off! About 3 years ago I had a cute little pixie cut that I loved and I was in great shape then (back when I started teaching). I also dressed nice pretty much ever day. Here I am three years later and I've kinda let my hair go a bit (it just kinda does it's own thing/not really got a style), and I don't dress as nice as I used to. Part of that I think is that I'm about 15 pounds heavier now than I was then. So I've decided a new 'do will inspire me to look my best through this process of losing this weight. I am going to also put more effort into what I wear each day. I'm tired of being on the frumpy side!

Now I just have to get squeezed into my hairdresser's busy schedule....

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    There you go! Give yourself a new (or newer healthier) look! Actually this sounds like a real plan - I need to do something with mine too! It's been so long since I've had anything done with mine... I guess that's something that goes along with not feeling that great... :flowerforyou:
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    A new hairdo always makes me feel better! Have fun!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I agree, after losing 200 pounds I shaved my head and donated my hair to Locks of Love for their breast cancer patient drive. It felt sooooooooo goooooooood! Please post pics after it's done!
  • tpblueeyes
    Options
    I want to go and get my hair dyed and trimmed...I have same hair cut since 1976... need some inspiration to do it... please send some...