ANY DESSERT RECIPES

Options
catfulford
catfulford Posts: 62 Member
I have been craving chocolate, cookies, ice cream. pretty much anything sweet. does anyone have any dessert recipes that are low calories i would appreciate them :) Thanks :):laugh:

Replies

• glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Here is a thread already posted about chocolate desserts. My favorite is the 3-2-1 mug cake to which I add either 1 teaspoon of nutella after it is cooked or about 8 ghiradelli semisweet chocolate chips and let melt on top when still warm: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/747669-attention-chocoholics
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    chocolate cream pie;
    acquire:
    sugar free/fat free instant chocolate pudding
    sugar free cool whip
    graham cracker ready crust
    0% milk

prepare instant pudding, pour in crust, wait for it to set, top with cool whip when wanting to eat. I freeze half the pie so I don't eat the whole thing at once..
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Not sure the calories of this, but you can probably replace sugar and syrup with sweeteners and butter with margarine I guess. That'd make it lower calorie.

Oven Apples (No idea if there's a real name for this)
    4-8 servings

8 small apples or 4 big
    3 tblsp butter
    3 tblsp sugar
    2 tsp cinnamon
    3 tblsp syrup

Butter up a baking dish (tray? pan? mold? english isn't my first language), just big enough to fit the apples. Rinse the apples and cut out the cores.
    Mix butter, sugar and cinnamon til it's smooth. Put the apples in the tray and fill the holes where the cores where with the buttermix.
    Pour the syrup over the apples and bake in the oven at 225°C (437°F according to google) until the apples are soft and brown.

Eat as they are or with custard sauce, vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
  • Frances4646
    Options
    try chocolate covered katie's blog, its loads of really healthy desserts, the banana bread baked oatmeal is delish. She also has loads of healthy ice cream recipes too. I have a major sweet tooth too so I sometimes have a small shop bought meringue with yog and berries, or hot stewed berries with yoghurt if I'm craving. You could try also getting a pot of flavoured yoghurt and freezing it. Frozen banana and grapes are really good.

My favourite dessert thing is blended up banana, 100ml juice (like orange) and 100g FROZEN berries, it gets really thick and then you can eat it with a spoon. Another thing I've heard of is frozen banana icecream where you just freeze cut up banana and blend it up in a food processor and it makes a creamy icecream, and you could add a bit of peanut butter or cocoa powder to it.

I often freeze juice to make lollys for later. I've also seen recently where people make 2 ingredient cookies out of mashed banana and oats, and you can add sweetner to taste.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Try ChocolateCoveredKatie.com!

Her recipes are vegan but you can't tell. They're really great and most are easy/quick to make. She even has mug cookie and brownie recipes.

Also, try "No Pudge Brownies." They are like the boxed ones sold in stores but without the heavy price tag. I've made these and they're satisfying and delicious! Only 83 calories per brownie. http://www.food.com/recipe/no-pudge-brownie-clone-116219?scaleto=16&mode=null&st=true
  • nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :wink: bump
  • catfulford
    catfulford Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much :) all of these sound so yummy. I am going to be busy with baking soon :) thanks again