I have a peanutbutter addiction

Options

Replies

• Mathguy1
    Mathguy1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I recommend putting a tablespoon of peanut butter on a flavored rice cake. Rice cakes used to be nasty, flavorless, styrofoam tasting pieces of crap. Thankfully, over the years, they now come in great flavors like chocolate, cinnamon, caramel corn, and butter pop corn. I personally prefer the chocolate.

Spread a table spoon of peanut butter on a chocolate rice cake. You'll save on calories and it's a great snack (around 200 calories). Another favorite is 1 tablespoon on sliced apples.

The key is moderation.

Edit: On a side note, craving salts can be a sign of pregnancy. Many pregnant women crave salt. Just FYI.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating it... i tried a new kind with just one ingridient. peanuts. and i can't stop eating it. the past few days i've been eating it so uncontrollably it's horrible im down 3/4 a jar in about 3 days...i still want it but how can i keep it to just on a sandwhich or just on some toast in the morning and not a spoonful or 2 after every meal e.e
    I use to crush whole jars. I had to stop buying it.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Better not tell you about Peanut Butter & Co then... their stuff is the bomb
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I hear you loud and clear. I bought PB2. Amazing.
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating it... i tried a new kind with just one ingridient. peanuts. and i can't stop eating it. the past few days i've been eating it so uncontrollably it's horrible im down 3/4 a jar in about 3 days...i still want it but how can i keep it to just on a sandwhich or just on some toast in the morning and not a spoonful or 2 after every meal e.e
    I use to crush whole jars. I had to stop buying it.

I can't stop buying it.... spoonfuls of peanutbutter and honey is a really ****ing retarded snack
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter several times a week ... almost daily. I incorporate it into meals & find it quite filling. Everything in moderation :)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    <PB2 queen, seriously- friend me and see my diary.

Anyway join the club.

Seriously. There should be an actual club for Pb addiction
  • shiohashi
    Options
    I have peanut butter, kraft crunchy about once every 2 days. I only have 20grams which is about 130kcal. I stay within my calorie allowance each day, so apart from the salt in it I don't see the problem. I get in it protein and fat (i am often short in fat each day, and need to work out how to have more without going over my calorie allowance).

Whats the problem with peanut butter?

Cheers,

Tony
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

There is no shame in this addiction lol...love it also
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Anyway join the club.

Umm yes! Haha let's do it
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i had about 10 tbsp today.

you're not alone.
  • _TEMPEST_
    Options

Anyway join the club.

Umm yes! Haha let's do it

Yes Yes!
    And we shall eat peanut butter on our Oreos!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    3/4 of a jar in 3 days sounds legit to me haha
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    story of my life. I don't buy peanut butter anymore.

please buy peanut butter
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I also share peanut butter addiction. I have noticed i crave it more when I'm lowering carbs.....its safer just to keep the carbs up, because I can down a jar in 2 or 3 days easy....and honestly...if I lost all control I could probably down a jar in a sitting, with a spoon.
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    I am obsessed with all things peanut and peanut butter too. I just got PB2 powdered peanut butter. all natural, and 45 calories for 2 tablespoons.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    i buy almond butter in little single serve packs to help control my nut butter addiction...

Barney Butter make little packs that are 90 calories a piece...i like that i get to have the whole pack and dont feel guilty about it plus it helps with the craving...
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Well...When you figure it out let me know!! :) hahah i eat a sh#t ton! Eating 3/4 of a jar in 3 days would be doing reeaaallly good for me, aha. I've eaten whole jars in just a day before!... :/ But that was when i was under eating...so i guess i needed those calories anyways, lol.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Btw

06D00350-A1C2-403F-9DAD-B5ADEBB3EC08-5124-0000067668865230_zps8761262c.jpg

I also keep a jar at work
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just thought, apple nachos. Google them. Melt peanut butter, and pour over them with nuts and lil chocolate chips. Gah <3 I'm a bad influence LOL!

how many calories is this