Beach body

Options
What are the the best beach body work out for losing lots of weight? I have done Slim In 6 but I know I will need a change of pace sooner or latter.

153118.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,732 Member
    Options
    Here's a chart that helps you figure out what program to use:

http://images.beachbody.com/tbb/tbbredesign/comparison_chart/chart_slider.htm?referringRepId=8062

Personally, I've had great success with Slim in 6, Power 90, P90X and Slim Series (which I'm doing now and loving).
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've just started turbo jam because I've heard good things about it.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I am in the second week of ChaLEAN Extreme and loving it! This is my first beachbody workout and I'm already fitting into a smaller size pair of jeans! I love it!
  • caristear
    Options
    Turbo Jam is great!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your fitness level and what you want to do. I love anything by Tony Horton and Chalene Johnson.
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've already mentioned the 10 minute trainer, but as I said "I've tried them all!" So here's the skinny on each and you can let me know what fits your goals the best.:happy:
    :heart: Turbo Jam has 30-50 min WO's utilizing kickboxing and body sculpting moves that focus on core, thighs, and upper body.
    :heart: HipHopAbs has 30-45 min WO's utilizing high-energy dance moves set to hip hop music for cardio, strength, and ab sculpting.
    :heart: ChaLEAN Extreme has 30-45 min WO's utilizing circuit training programs to develop lean, sexy, muscles to burn 60% of your body fat for overall body transformation
    :heart: P90X has 45-60 min WO's utilizing 12 routines for muscle confusion, challenging your muscles to get you absolutely ripped in 90 days (this is the one I presently use)
    :heart: Brazil Butt Lift has 30-50 min WO's and is the newest featuring Brazilian techniques and dance movements to shape the bum bum, working on legs and abs as well.

All of them are super products and have guarentee's so you can't go wrong with any choice. I'ld love to be your coach! contact me if interested. :flowerforyou: