Two Bad Weeks... some encouragement and maybe a buddy?

Options
I've done so well so far and lost 15 kilos (I know it isn't the best thing out there but it is more weight than I've ever lost before and the longest diet I've been on). I've done the ups - downs, plateaus and all that. And then I hit a really bad patch at work two weeks ago where I was staying until like 4am. At first I was so ill that I could barely eat and lost a ton of 'fake weight' because I just wasn't eating anything. And then when my appetite returned my stress was so high I just ate whatever crap was around figuring that I was just making up the calories. But now the 'busy period' has been over a week and I can't stop. I'm eating so much junk food, meals I don't need and generally pigging out.

This happens every time I diet - I fall off the horse and try as I might with the whole 'tomorrow's a new day' thing I just can't get back on.

I so thought this time it was going to work.

Someone must know how I'm feeling... how did you get through it?

Also... if you're from the UK and want to be text/email buddies that would be awesome. I find having someone to text stops me putting that unnecessary mince pie in my mouth.