Do you ever feel like not eating?

jrobertson37
jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I know we are suppose to eat, but I get in these moods where i do not feel like eating. Im not depressed or stressed, I just dont feel like eating. Like today, I have not eating a thing and dont want to. I know i have to eat something so i will do fruit smoothie. Anyone understand what im talking about.

Replies

• I never feel like not eating, that's why I am fat. UGH
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    I have days like that too, and there is no reason behind it either. Whan I do have those days I make myself eat some fruit, veggies,or a protein drink. I think it's normal to have those days from time to time...
  • Yes!! Some days I am just not hungry at all.. And then some days I am starving all day. I think it's my body's natural cycle though.. because over the course of a week, or even a month, it all evens out.

The days don't even correspond to exercise amounts either.. For example, some days I'm not hungry and I have a GREAT workout.. And other days I workout for 30 minutes and feel hungry all day. Its weird.

I think the more I learn about my body, the more amazed I am of it. It's fascinating stuff. Haha. :]
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Davidantell you are too funny!!!
  • Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I have days where I don't feel like eating until at least dinner. It's a bad habit though.
This discussion has been closed.