Timex Personal HRM

Options
Okay am i stupid. This HRM i bought is the one that consumer reports states is #1. So i purchased it off Amazon for a good price. But all i can do is monitor my heart rate. I was looking for one to measure calorie burn. This stupid thing does not even ask my weight, age or anything. So unless Im reading wrong and I promise I can read, this thing is going back!!! I have read on the post that alot of you either have the polar of this timex but this thing is truly basic. How can i measure anything by knowing what my heart rate is. Somebody plez help or this thing is going back!!!

Replies

• xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Does it come with a manual? If so that should tell you what it's features are. If it only measures heart rate than you may want to return it for one that has all the features you want. I just got the Polar F6 yesterday and used it for the first time today. So far it meets my expectations based on all the reviews I read on it.
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Your right, i read the manual and the only thing it does is measure my heart rate. So yea its going back.

Thanks