New training programm !!

Options
Ok, so I had a bad week, solution for me? Take a break, re-evaluate and re-organize!

So I decided to quit power90, whose lack of difference was starting to really bug me and do up my own training schedule. Here it is for your input!!

I know it looks a bit much, but keep in mind that due to my job (military), I've been exercising everyday for most of the last 10 years...

CARDIO:

-Monday, Wednesday: Friday : A total of 45 min of elliptical, stationary bike or treadmill.
-Tuesday & Thursday : Taekwondo
-Saturday: Taekwondo (optionnal)
-Saturday &Sunday: A total of 45 min of elliptical, stationary bike or treadmill.(optionnal depending on Taekwondo, how I feel and what kind of week I had!)

STRENGTH:

I based my strengTH training base on the equipment I have at home and at work, I'll do the strength trng first thing in the morning and Cardio after work or in the evening.

I'm aiming for endurence so i'll be doing 3 sets of 8-15 for most exercises

MONDAY:
CHEST & TRICEPS:
-Incline dumbell/bench press (dumbell press if i'm alone, bench press if I have a spotter)
-incline dumbell fly
-1 arm dumbell flat bench press
-decline dumbell fly
-1 arm dumbell extention
-bench dips

TUESDAY:
LEGS:
SUPERSETS:
-barbell(dumbell @ home) squat & Dumbell step-ups
-trad. dead lift & mountain climber

WEDNESDAY:
-day off

TUESDAY:
BACK & BICEPS:
-Pull-ups (3 X max)
-1 arm dumbell row
-palm rotation row
-bent-over reverse grip row
-3 grip barbell curl (3 narrow, 3 normal. 3 wide, 1 set of ea)
-seated barbell curl
-dual dumbell hammer curl
-multi-angle dumbell curl (30, 45, 60 & 90 deg, 1 set of ea)

FRIDAY:
DELTS(SHOULDERS) & ABS:
-incline bench rear delt fly
-dumbell lat raise
-seated dumbell press
-standing EZ bar row
ABS (TH abripper 100-200)
10-20 rep ea
-crunch
-right side crunch
-left side crunch
-elbows to knees crunches
-toe touchers
-leg lifts
-leg extentions
-bicycle lef ext
-ab-rock
-full body crunch

Ok so I'm calling all the experts out there to comment on this, also if you have the know how, could someone check my food goals settings to see if me fat/carb/prot ratio is good for that plan!

Thanks!

JF

Replies

• Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good job! Do anything, but do something :) C'est important de faire quelque-chose que tu aimes... si ton training te tombe sur les nerfs, c'est mieux de changer, sinon, tu vas te démotiver. Moi, je commence 30 day shred à matin :)
    Keep on keeping on :wink:
  • vernard
    Options
    You ever tried crossit? Go to crossfit.com and read about it, I have been doing it religously and 35 pounds later, I'm in the best shape of my life.
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    Yeah I touch crossfit a little bit a couple of years ago...i'm planning on getting back into it when I lose the initial pounds!!!